Arch Manning Being "Arch"

LTtxfan

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

WTF are you babbling about now?

Hobbies. Someone mentioned how much Anch card would go for, so I compared them to other prodigies, so Arch, depending on the set will easily eclipse $150-$300 and the price wlll only rise. He's prodigy, and he's almost guaranteed to be successful, so his cards will be worth a ton. 

20 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Hobbies. Someone mentioned how much Anch card would go for, so I compared them to other prodigies, so Arch, depending on the set will easily eclipse $150-$300 and the price wlll only rise. He's prodigy, and he's almost guaranteed to be successful, so his cards will be worth a ton. 

Oh, OK.  Are you a world class Chutes and Ladders guy, too?

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

WTF are you babbling about now?

Something something sammiches  

3 hours ago, TotallyLegit said:

He said "NSIAP", so he can do whatever he wants.

With all due respect, and I mean all due respect, that ain’t worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin it on. 

2 hours ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Pard games? Pfft. Those are for plebs 

My Hobbie is collecting rare vinyl and rare posters. But I couldnt pass on those cards. 

Btw, out of curiosity, what's your hobby? 

Not football related, but I build electric guitars and update the electronics, hardware, and setup on cheap ones to make them awesome. I've made a couple Fireflies and Epiphones sound and play almost as well as my Gibsons and Fenders

Edited by campcrunk
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, campcrunk said:

Not football related, but I build electric guitars and update the electronics, hardware, and setup on cheap ones to make them awesome. I've made a couple Fireflies and Epiphones sound and play almost as well as my Gibsons and Fenders

Dude, that is absolutely so baller. Truly. I had never thought about something like that. That's awesome, dude.  I mean it. That's seriously a sweet hobby tjag you should be proud of. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Dude, that is absolutely so baller. Truly. I had never thought about something like that. That's awesome, dude.  I mean it. That's seriously a sweet hobby tjag you should be proud of. 

Thanks, man - it's a lot of fun. I wish I had more time for it these days but work is usually pretty insane. Here's my current project that's been sitting in the garage, unfinished for far too long

Latest.jpg

• Like 1