Arch Manning Being "Arch"

LTtxfan

I thought Arch's first start was about like it would go. Some good. Some bad. A lot of learning and growing to do. We won't win a national title with him as our QB1 THIS year. Quinn is definitely the guy. Arch will have his time in the next few years and there is nothing wrong with that. Do I feel comfortable with him as our backup? Sure. Do I want him to be our starter/full time QB against teams like ou or Georgia. HELL no. They will eat him for lunch. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Tiger lol 

I was a Tiger too….. St. Edward’s HS.

18 minutes ago, Not a cat said:

Those duck girls will throw leg, at least according to my dad who was at UT in the 60s...

Hope he didn’t mess with this one…

IMG_5992.jpeg

Edited by Armybrat
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 9/22/2024 at 8:45 AM, Valmy77 said:

Dude could have thrown 80 yard TDs on every play and there wasn't going to be a QB controversy.

People are so damned Mack Brown brained about this. There is nothing wrong with having two great QBs. This is the kind of chickenshit that cost us a conference title chance in 2006 and a national championship chance in 2009. YOU FUCKING DO WANT TWO GREAT PLAYERS AT QB because this is football. People get hurt. So stop being afraid of it.

23 hours ago, Dignan said:

I thought Arch's first start was about like it would go. Some good. Some bad. A lot of learning and growing to do. We won't win a national title with him as our QB1 THIS year. Quinn is definitely the guy. Arch will have his time in the next few years and there is nothing wrong with that. Do I feel comfortable with him as our backup? Sure. Do I want him to be our starter/full time QB against teams like ou or Georgia. HELL no. They will eat him for lunch. 

Agree but I'm not going to lie I want him to start vs Blow U so he finally sees a legit college defense but opposite their shittastic offensive line & scheme we run very little risk of losing even if he fucks up on a couple of possessions.  Keep Ewers on the sideline unless things get close.

I do not want him starting the Georgia game unless we are trying to trick UGA and then send Ewers in for the 2nd drive and beyond.

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Agree but I'm not going to lie I want him to start vs Blow U so he finally sees a legit college defense but opposite their shittastic offensive line & scheme we run very little risk of losing even if he fucks up on a couple of possessions.  Keep Ewers on the sideline unless things get close.

I do not want him starting the Georgia game unless we are trying to trick UGA and then send Ewers in for the 2nd drive and beyond.

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Hook 'Em 7

1 hour ago, Pimphand said:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pimphand said:

We need to just hold Quinn out until the national championship game. Let Arch get experience throughout the season/playoffs, then bam, send Quinn out to bring home the title.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/23/2024 at 7:38 AM, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Arch is going to be the perfect decoy RB/WR on some Sark red zone play later in the year when Quinn is back.

I don't think we should use him as a decoy if we're going to be running our ducks offense.

3 hours ago, TXpride said:

We need to just hold Quinn out until the national championship game. Let Arch get experience throughout the season/playoffs, then bam, send Quinn out to bring home the title.

I say we save Quinn until the 4th quarter of the National Title game... they'd never see that coming!!!! 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Hey Graham, I appreciate your work, truly, but I'm going to suggest sticking with the aggies and national rankings for now. Surly isn't ready for your performance art to be directed at them, and despite how much I love your work, this isn't your best effort.