NBA 2023-24

shadow_operative

Idk man. We’re supposed to pay attention when some athlete opines on social justice shit (which I typically agree with btw) but when one says utterly stupid shit it’s just who gives a fuck, he’s just a basketball player.

I don’t think that works. I think it goes both ways.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Luka: *initiates contact with defensive player*

Luka: *gets in defensive players face after he went foul hunting*

What a cock sucker

now cry about that bitch Goebert

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Luka: *initiates contact with defensive player*

Luka: *gets in defensive players face after he went foul hunting*

What a cock sucker

If he’s a cocksucker, what does that make your bitchass team that’s about to get Doncic’d again in the second half and bounced out in 4.   Charles telling your fans to “get outta here!  Go on home, we ain’t coming back” is the chef’s kiss 

If he’s a cocksucker, what does that make your bitchass team that’s about to get Doncic’d again in the second half and bounced out in 4.   Charles telling your fans to “get outta here!  Go on home, we ain’t coming back” is the chef’s kiss 

Cool post

Doncic is still a cock sucker.
  • Fuck You 1

You're questioning why an ex good, but not great, player who still loves the game wants to make a name for himself in another profession as close to the court as he can get? I just described, like, two-thirds of all NBA coaches.

• Hook 'Em 1

I enjoy watching the Lakers suck ass, so my first choice would be they just say "fuck it" and hire Lebron as official player/head coach. But if that cant happen, Reddick would be an entertaining gamble. If nothing else, as head coach Reddick can be Lebron's cock socket on a full-time basis. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I enjoy watching the Lakers suck ass, so my first choice would be they just say "fuck it" and hire Lebron as official player/head coach. But if that cant happen, Reddick would be an entertaining gamble. If nothing else, as head coach Reddick can be Lebron's cock socket on a full-time basis. 

They could do post game pressers with a bottle of wine and complain about how unfair it is they lost.

6 hours ago, aggie08 said:

You're questioning why an ex good, but not great, player who still loves the game wants to make a name for himself in another profession as close to the court as he can get? I just described, like, two-thirds of all NBA coaches.

Absolutely. I listen to JJ's pods damn near daily at the gym. He regularly talks about how much he enjoys coaching his boys. They are like 7 and 9. He is a smart enough cat to know he won't get that time back. He also has been talking a lot lately about the grind of travel he has been dealing with in the playoffs while also running his company. It is surprising to me that he wants to get thrown into the coaching grinder for 2-3 years to get bossed around by LeBron. He doesn't come across as your typical meathead competitor. Just my .02 having listened to him talk about some of this stuff. It will be interesting to see how it transpires if he does the job. Not much of a Laker fan but hard to root against him which is something 2004 me would be punching 2024 me in the dick for even considering. 

One of the cringiest things about the JJ/Lebron collaboration is their pedantic attitude toward the media landscape. According to these two brave pioneers, smart basketball analysis just didn't exist until "Mind the Game" altered the landscape forever.  As if guys like Zach Lowe, Danny Leroux, Nate Duncan, Russillo, and dozens of other writers, bloggers, and content creators I can't name haven't been around for fifteen plus years. 

Has the Library of Congress called yet? Mind the Game is so groundbreaking it may need its own category.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

My favorite part about Mind the Game is the 3 times every segment that LeBron interrupts JJ trying to guess where he's going with something to show how smart he is, JJ then having to gently explain, "actually I was thinking about in terms of this", followed by LeBron nodding and "uh huh" and "absolutely"'ing his was through it, like he was tracking him all along.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1