NBA 2023-24

shadow_operative

3 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

jesus, this is shocking. After the first 5min I was looking forward to this series being 2-2.

Meh, home team down 0-2 almost always comes out with crazy energy in Game 3. Just can't sustain it against a deep opponent when only 2 guys can make a bucket.

Funny how the refs call it normal it’s a 17-2 Dallas run

also isn’t that supposed to be a technical such a dangerous play jumping strait under the landing spot on that Kyrie 3

Another Dallas sports team failing yet again. What’s new. Loser ass town 

Just now, Quagmire said:

Missed the intentional foul , hilarious

Congrats on getting bailed out on the biggest 4th quarter collapse emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji1782.pngemoji1782.png

Wouldn’t have mattered. The Celtics are clearly a superior team. But enjoy that moral victory, I guess. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

Another Dallas sports team failing yet again. What’s new. Loser ass town 
Wouldn’t have mattered. The Celtics are clearly a superior team. But enjoy that moral victory, I guess. 

Maybe , maybe not but shows you are dumb as a fucking rock if you think that was a block.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Quagmire said:

Maybe , maybe not but shows you are dumb as a fucking rock if you think that was a block.

His fucking feet weren’t set. You can watch the slowmo all you want but watching in real time shows he wasn’t set. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Pretty lame ending after that huge comeback by Dallas. The call on Luka fouling out was really dumb. I know he wasn't planted for a block (who would be out at the 3pt line?), but Brown ran right into his leg and I don't see how any defender is supposed to avoid that contact. 

Congrats to the Celtics on finally winning a ring with all those Brooklyn picks. 

4 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

Pretty lame ending after that huge comeback by Dallas. The call on Luka fouling out was really dumb. I know he wasn't planted for a block (who would be out at the 3pt line?), but Brown ran right into his leg and I don't see how any defender is supposed to avoid that contact. 

Congrats to the Celtics on finally winning a ring with all those Brooklyn picks. 

Brown didn’t run into his leg. He cut to the left and Luka wasn’t fully set. It was a block. You should be upset at a few of his earlier fouls that were hundred plus feet away from the basket. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, InkaUtexas said:

So hating NY? Interesting take.

Still say Celtics in 6

Hating them? No, just poking fun at it. It was one of the dumbest trades of all time, and it will now result in Tatum/Brown getting a ring, and Brown likely being Finals MVP.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Yeah, I'm going to stick with this should have been a foul on Brown for initiating the contact or a no-call. In real time there was no way to adjust for it, Brown goes right into Luka's chest with his arm, bangs into Luka's leg, and then falls on the floor.  Of course Luka isn't set, he's at the 3pt line trying to play defense against a guy dribbling towards him, and wants to stay in front of him. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2