2023 - 2024 Dallas Mavericks Season Thread - I'm watching, just like you guys

gsoda3

1 minute ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I love Minneapolis, and Twins fans are great. Evidently T-Wolves fans are borderline Texas Tech level.

Same with the Wild fans.  Still butthurt about the North Stars from 25+ years ago.  Always great to eliminate that city and their shitty fans (no opinion on Twins fans, maybe they are fine).

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Same with the Wild fans.  Still butthurt about the North Stars from 25+ years ago.  Always great to eliminate that city and their shitty fans (no opinion on Twins fans, maybe they are fine).

Thanks for the Hershel trade though, vikes. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, LurkingHorn said:

Like seriously? Booing the guy who just torched you. Maybe give it a rest. 

I’m out in a loud place and didn’t hear. But if Luka isn’t on your team, he’s the most boo-able guy ever. Particularly for sensible borderline Canadians. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

I love Minneapolis, and Twins fans are great. Evidently T-Wolves fans are borderline Texas Tech level.

Most Johnny come lately loud mouths probably couldn’t pick out who Tom Gugliotta is in a 3 man line standing next to Oliver Miller and Pooh Richardson
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Skipper said:

I think they’re probably as concerned about the Cowboys continually kicking them in the nuts during the Purple People Eaters days, and also remember Dirk sweeping KG and the Stars beating the Wild’s ass last year with their fucking stupid meathead coach. Minny, the Land of 10,000 lakes and sports futility. 

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Most Johnny come lately loud mouths probably couldn’t pick out who Tom Gugliotta is in a 3 man line standing next to Oliver Miller and Pooh Richardson

Doubtful. Man whose name ends in vowel is generally Italian = white = Googs. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Miller would be the fat one, Pooh would be the skinny one. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Young KG was interviewed about his gamer action. Said he loved to play NBA Live. Interviewer asked, who do you play as?  No hesitation, TWolves, 4 KGs and 1 Gugliotta. Interviewer: why?  KG: Cuz Googs is cool. 

Edited by Rex Kramer

This is pretty far off base, but does anyone know the contract situation for Luka and Kyrie? Both seem to be happy but Luka is going to command top dollar, although I feel like he may have already signed an extension off his rookie deal. Is that correct?

15 minutes ago, Etexhorn13 said:

This is pretty far off base, but does anyone know the contract situation for Luka and Kyrie? Both seem to be happy but Luka is going to command top dollar, although I feel like he may have already signed an extension off his rookie deal. Is that correct?

Kyrie just signed a new contract last summer. Luka is signed through 2027 and is eligible for more due to making another All NBA team.

• Hook 'Em 2

Kyrie just signed a new contract last summer. Luka is signed through 2027 and is eligible for more due to making another All NBA team.

Luka is going to be first $80 million player. Then maybe first $100m
  • Hook 'Em 1

Ahh ok. I thought he only went to Frisco for high school. Honestly not sure about his upbringing in detail. 

Had a coworker whose kid went to school with him. 1st through 10th I think. Stafford middle school and Prime Prep 9th grade. 10th at Lone Star before transferring to Findley Prep.

2 hours ago, TexPx said:

As a young kid. Grew up in Frisco.

He was in Frisco from like kindergarten or 1st grade through 10 or 11th. Then he went to one of those basketball prep schools (Findlay same school as Cory Joseph and Myck Kabongo), but his family has always remained in Frisco. So DFW has been home since he was 5 or 6 years old.  

And you pansies cried when Naz Reid touched the back of the head of someone who was questionable leading up to the game with a neck injury.

This is a despicable act by Dallas. I counted 18 flagrant 1s…that would’ve at least cut the lead to 14. Might’ve even won because i think kyries frog splash on ant from the rim is automatic ejection