2023-24 Houston Rockets Thread - Climbing out of the Gutter?

BigOrange1

Very happy with the Reed Sheppard pick. This kid is a baller. 

So current 10 man rotation looks like FVV/Jalen/Brooks/Jabari/Sengun with Amen/Sheppard/Cam/Tari/Steven Adams, right? 

IMO Dillon Brooks is the expendable player here. If we don't get the best version of him, his minutes need to decrease significantly. I'd be happy if we could trade him. 

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

are we moving guys ??

odd move 

6 hours ago, Fud said:

I love this as a buy low on a young 3&D wing

Love the trade-will be the second best shooter on the team after Sheppard.  The only pick that would have been more fun would have been to draft Bronny James and then hold him for ransom.

• Haha 1

On 6/27/2024 at 8:45 PM, billfromlaketravis said:

Mark Price is probably the ceiling for Reed, right? A 4x time all star, 4x time All NBA player out of this draft would be a big, big win. 

Is there a path for Reed to play enough this season to replace FVV next season? 

A 50/40/90 player would be awesome, but I doubt this guy will ever get close to that efficiency. 

I forgot about the Summer League, it will be fun to see how bad Bronny James is compared to guys that belong in the NBA.