A.D Mitchell

Coach pop a bitch

19 hours ago, BigMeatyHorns said:

So what exactly are the "character issues" causing Adonai to slide? Never heard anything of the sort while he was here or from Georgia fans...

ESPN broadcasts 24/7 when you could cover real sports news in about 30 minutes or an hour if it was big day.

Gotta make some shit up to fill those other 23 - 23 1/2 hours

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Character issue rumors came from Georgia.
Probably from a butthurt dog booster that's also a $9.95er. Of course like the GM said, nobody put their name to it and clickbaiters decided to go with it anyway.
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 4/28/2024 at 7:28 PM, Firemans4Horn said:

I apologize for the language, I don’t… but I do. 

lol, I’m stealing that line for the rest of my life. 

The delivery was perfect

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

On 4/28/2024 at 12:51 AM, mr. sunshine said:

ESPN broadcasts 24/7 when you could cover real sports news in about 30 minutes or an hour if it was big day.

Gotta make some shit up to fill those other 23 - 23 1/2 hours

It’s always best to take these “character issue” stories with a grain of salt unless there’s some solid evidence behind them.

• 2 months later...
On 4/27/2024 at 9:33 PM, Spoetzl said:

Character issue rumors came from Georgia.

On 4/27/2024 at 10:14 PM, Spoetzl said:

Wasn’t a booster.

So if you're not going to burn the source, care to at least share what the rumors actually are/ were? 

9 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

So if you're not going to burn the source, care to at least share what the rumors actually are/ were? 

He fucked south Austin’s mom

• Rage+1 1

Great catch, but with all respect to Iverson and “it’s practice,” get up and score (they had refs spotting the ball, so where you land/ended up with the ball seemed to matter). OK, I’ll go yell at some clouds now. Glad to see him doing well, that weirdly bad rap he received seems to have created a useful, spite-filled chip on his shoulder.

• Hook 'Em 1

46 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Great catch, but with all respect to Iverson and “it’s practice,” get up and score (they had refs spotting the ball, so where you land/ended up with the ball seemed to matter). OK, I’ll go yell at some clouds now. Glad to see him doing well, that weirdly bad rap he received seems to have created a useful, spite-filled chip on his shoulder.

Agree.  Yes it was practice, but game awareness was missing.  NFL tackling rules are different.  Get up and make the official get it right.  Take 2 steps to the endzone and then strut, flex, etc. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 4 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Not a single person in our FF draft this evening drafted him [Anthony Richardson] lulz. Someone took Worthy in the first round, and Mitchell was taken at some point. 

Richardson is generally considered a Top 5 QB.

You may want to pick him up as a backup, but he should have been drafted by someone.

5 hours ago, Napoleon said:

You may want to pick him up as a backup, but he should have been drafted by someone.

I don’t follow fantasy, but that notion is laughable in real life. Richardson has never not had bust written all over him. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Napoleon said:

How is a guy who played 4 games considered a top 5 fantasy QB? You don't draft on potential if it is one of the first 5 QBs taken in a draft....you draft on history and their proven numbers in fantasy. Such a bad take and Anthony Richardson is just a flat out bad QB, period.

36 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

How is a guy who played 4 games considered a top 5 fantasy QB? You don't draft on potential if it is one of the first 5 QBs taken in a draft....you draft on history and their proven numbers in fantasy. Such a bad take and Anthony Richardson is just a flat out bad QB, period.

It was his points/game last year before he got knocked out for the season. 

I don’t trust the guy, but apparently he had more fantasy points per drop back + run than even Josh Allen & Hurts. 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Fastbreak said:

To be fair he is a top 5 QB on the Colts.

I brought this up with a buddy of mine in our high school friends fantasy football league and he looked up the app that he uses that is an aggregator for about 20 different experts and…

ANTHONY RICHARDSON was #5

C.J. Stroud was #6, then Kyler Murray, Joe Burrow was #8 or #9, and I think that Dak was #10.

9 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

For the same reason Jalen Hurts is a top five fantasy QB. Injury is the biggest concern with him 

Edited by Fud

On 8/23/2024 at 1:32 AM, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Not a single person in our FF draft this evening drafted him lulz. Someone took Worthy in the first round, and Mitchell was taken at some point. 

Yeah he’s not the best fantasy QB but he may go off and be a decent alternative when your usual QB gets hurt or has a bye. 

He’s gonna score a lot with his legs, donno how that is scored in some leagues

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

Yeah he’s not the best fantasy QB but he may go off and be a decent alternative when your usual QB gets hurt or has a bye. 

He’s gonna score a lot with his legs, donno how that is scored in some leagues

I can't remember how our league does with QB'S rushing for scores. I want to say it's the same as throwing, but I could be off. 

I'm in two leagues, so maybe my next league will be different. I never pay attention. 

Here's my first draft. Let me know how I did 

IMG_9817.png

IMG_9818.png