Copa America 2024 back in the USA!!

Captain Ron

23 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Missed the game. What?

20 minutes ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

I didn’t hear the whistle blow.  It looked like he was going to call the penalty and then saw the ball fall to the Colombian player.  It was advantage with weird hand signs.  
Panama should have never stopped playing.  That’s 100% on them.

You’ll probably need to follow links here

Posted (edited)

Ok.  I missed him walking to the spot.  

He still didn’t blow the whistle or at least I can’t hear it definitively.  He raised the whistle to his mouth and was obviously calling the foul.  It was fucked up and the ref should be sent back down to U6 games, but the ball was in the net before he could blow the play dead.  I think that technically gives him cover to play advantage until that point.

Edited by Kringelbert Fishtybuns

Just now, Hefeweizen said:

Uruguay playing like bitches.

Really?  I mean it is Uruguay.  I thought they have tamed it down because they are confident they can win.

At this point of this game, I would expect them to have four players cautioned and four handbags incidents.  And there goes their first one.

This isn’t a game of tiddlywinks.

1. lol Southgergg losing to Panama. They got their fucking doors blown off tonight. 

2. these games suck in these soulless, quiet ass NFL stadiums. I’ve been to junior high football games with more exciting sound/entertainment than the USA-Bolivia game at JerryWorld. The lack of replays was shocking

3. WC2026 is going to suck mega dick as a fan/tv experience if they don’t figure out how to get the volume pumped up. 

Just now, Hank_Hill said:

Least surprising Argentina fan of all time

I have been an Argentina fan since the 1990 Italy World Cup and have seen them play in Copa America in Argentina. Top 3 favorite country in the world for me. Love everything about it.

Just now, Macklemore said:

I have been an Argentina fan since the 1990 Italy World Cup and have seen them play in Copa America in Argentina. Top 3 favorite country in the world for me. Love everything about it.

Oh we know. One thing in particular. Anyway, wrong board. 

• Haha 1

2/4ths of the semifinalists speak that rioplatense castellano.

If anyone thinks that Colombia 🇨🇴 vs 🇺🇾 Uruguay is going to be any different than tonight’s match, then…

Vos no conocés los uruguayos.

• Hook 'Em 1