Copa America 2024 back in the USA!!

Captain Ron

2 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

Oh wow. Canada loses on 2 shit PKs. Kone's effort was really bad. And Davies hitting the crossbar - wow.

Davies fucked up a PK in the World Cup as well. 

Maybe he shouldn’t be taking PKs in games or in shootouts. 

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Am I wrong or does it appear to be mostly one fan base?

You’re not wrong. It’s the fucking Colombians. This is what the Albiceleste has to deal with. There needs to be FIFA confederation realignment. Argentina needs to leave Colombiaggy and the rest of the losers on that continent and join its peers in UEFA. USA and Argentina to UEFA. Let’s do it.

Edited by Macklemore
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Am I wrong or does it appear to be mostly one fan base?

The reminds me of the champions league final a few years back when it was “the Liverpool fans” but in fact it was the organizers really screwing up crowd control. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Minimum wage stadium and security personnel has met its match with Colombia fans. Remember back in 1994, England didn’t qualify for the World Cup so we didn’t have to deal with them last time. Miami not up for the challenge to host a final. Safe to assume this mess wouldn’t be happening if the final was held at Jerry World or NRG. 

Edited by Macklemore

26 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Is that a fucking dog at the :37 mark?  Who brings a dog to a football match break-in?  

5 minutes ago, Okie State said:

I can't even imagine being there with your kids. Fuck that.

I gotta lot judgmental flaws, but unless there's abuse of some sort...I don't give fuck one about how other people raise their kids.  But if I'm watching a near riot take place in front of me, I guess maybe I don't pick up my 2/3yo and run in with the rioters...I probably hang back and find a nice sports bar.  

2 minutes ago, HellesBier said:

Fuck all of you. Colombians are the most beautiful and fun people in South America. Yea they are a little rowdy. 

LOL have fun defending Colombiaggy. Ridiculous that a nation with the prestige and class of Argentina and their brothers in Uruguay have had to suffer through Colombian fan bullshit 2 games in a row that have marred this tournament. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Macklemore said:

Univision reporter just said they let everyone in to the stadium with or without a ticket!! What the fuck is Fox doing not reporting on this situation.

Seems right up their alley too!!! Brown people breaking through a fence.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Univision reporter just said they let everyone in to the stadium with or without a ticket!! What the fuck is Fox doing not reporting on this situation.

First time watching fox cover soccer?   They are horrible

• Rage+1 1

Just now, Ted Lange said:

First time watching fox cover soccer?   They are horrible

Fuck man they can at least cover what’s going on OUTSIDE the stadium. Can’t they get the Miami FOX affiliate to send reporters to cover what’s going on. I don’t blame Jenny Taft not wanting to leave the field and get mixed up in this mess.