Copa America 2024 back in the USA!!

Captain Ron

Man I root for USA and Mexico cause heritage and nationality a motherfucker but I hate when either team acts like little bitches. Much to the Mexican team chagrin, they’ve been getting spanked like bitches in last… 5? 6? USA games so they act up in some games but generally just play and win or shit the bed. Fine. It is what it is since they’ve been sucking in a lot of USA games and in general.

but goddamn the USA acting like entitled cunts. For sure could just be the editing but getting fouled and running up like a one nut twat waffle? Settle down pusilic. USA needs to know to not act like cunts, we are unfortunately 3rd world in the soccer fiefdom until we can prove we can win (still salty about that 2006 quarterfinal free kick that went in but was called off, VAR WOULD have vindicated us in that German game!) but acting like entitled cunts like our military was taking the pitch is just sad. Do better

Edited by achooloco
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, achooloco said:

. For sure could just be the editing but getting fouled and running up like a one nut twat waffle? Settle down pusilic. USA needs to know to not act like cunts

Im sorry, exactly which "1st World Soccer" nation's players wouldn't have been enraged with this fucking bullshit?   You are lying or just don't watch much football if you think anyone else would've acted differently about this chickenshit foul from Panama.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Im sorry, exactly which "1st World Soccer" nation's players wouldn't have been enraged with this fucking bullshit?   You are lying or just don't watch much football if you think anyone else would've acted differently about this chickenshit foul from Panama.

This. 1000% this. Not very often but occasionally this happens at the club level, even in Europe, and damn straight the player in Pulisic’s position is getting back up and ready to throttle the guy that took the cheap shot.

What made this more egregious, IMHO, is that usually when this happens it’s a team getting blown out that starts taking cheap shots. When it’s a team leading a game, load of horseshit. 

Edited by Captain Ron

I don’t want much soccer. It looked like the Panama guy saw an opening and just foolishly tried to poke the ball away. I don’t think you’d intentionally try to hurt someone up by one goal late in the match. That’s insane to get a red card & an ejection for that. Doesn’t help the sport’s reputation as soft at all.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I don’t want much soccer. It looked like the Panama guy saw an opening and just foolishly tried to poke the ball away. I don’t think you’d intentionally try to hurt someone up by one goal late in the match. That’s insane to get a red card & an ejection for that. Doesn’t help the sport’s reputation as soft at all.

Has anyone mentioned you are a fucknig idiot? If not we should start a thread about it.

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Helobious said:

brooklyn-nine-nine-test-results.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Macklemore said:

Colombia is damn good. They’ve been the best overall team in this tournament so far.

Max Bretos was saying that Colombia was paying $1,100 for a $100 bet on them to win the whole thing about 4 or 5 days out. 

I told my gambling friend to hop on that a day or two before the tournament and it had dropped to $1,000 per $100 bet. 

Hopefully he went with it. 

• Hook 'Em 1