2024 Celebrity Death Pool

Wally Fairway

Some pretty awful shit here, Johnny Gaurdeau of the Columbus Blue Jackets, and his younger brother, 31 and 29 respectively, struck and killed while riding bikes a couple of days before a wedding.  Suspected drunk driver.  

If you are gonna get tuned up, get a ride.  

• Rage+1 1

On 8/31/2024 at 3:19 AM, RPM said:

She had a bit part in 1 episode of Good Times and they led with that?

I remember her more from the What’s Goin Down episode of “That’s My Mama”

Edited by Sawbonz
Lobo would have had a follow up to this for sure
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, BamaATL said:

James Darren, 88 - probably best know for Star Trek DS9's Vic Fontaine.  He had a lengthy film and music career.  

Totally random but years ago I purchased James Darren's 1969 Browning SA-22 at an auction.  Belgium made, immaculate condition, sweet little gun.  It came with an autographed picture.  I had to look up who he was so I'm surprised to see his appearance here.  RIP Star Trek guy.

• Hook 'Em 4

On 8/31/2024 at 3:19 AM, RPM said:

She had a bit part in 1 episode of Good Times and they led with that?

You know it's a slow news day when news sites have an article for the death of a relatively unknown actor. You will see a headline link for "Happy Days actor passes away" or something like that. Then they mention that the actor was in 1 episode. The editor got you to click which was the point.

28 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

You know it's a slow news day when news sites have an article for the death of a relatively unknown actor. You will see a headline link for "Happy Days actor passes away" or something like that. Then they mention that the actor was in 1 episode. The editor got you to click which was the point.

Going by that metric, my obit will read "Nationally known Celebrity TV chef passes away" which is utter bullshit, but you could connect some dots.

add one to the Atlanta rapper tally

Rich Homie Quan dead at 33 - hits close to home, as the 2014 MSU football team adopted  his hit "type of  way"  and there was nothing better than seeing old white man coach Dantonio dancing to it (can't find that right now though)

On 9/3/2024 at 2:26 PM, Captain Lurker said:

Totally random but years ago I purchased James Darren's 1969 Browning SA-22 at an auction.  Belgium made, immaculate condition, sweet little gun.  It came with an autographed picture.  I had to look up who he was so I'm surprised to see his appearance here.  RIP Star Trek guy.

It’s not Jon Voight’s LeBaron but cool nonetheless.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1