2024 Celebrity Death Pool

Wally Fairway

On 9/27/2024 at 10:28 AM, Brisketexan said:

I chose one from around today, because the present is when she's finally gonna realize what she's been missing and get down with ole Brisket.

But all versions of Helen are perfection.  One of the most stunning women to ever live.  

Please stop posting about her in this thread. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

6 hours ago, Earl Haffler said:

You would think this movie would suck, but it's actually pretty good. 

My first arctic patrol we had 2 movies that ran every night for 2 months. Convoy and Mr. Billion.

I have made it a point never to watch either ever again.

• Haha 1

Hate seeing Mutombo here, he really helped a lot of people.  

CSB - the wife and I were at a Blimpie eating outside about 5 years ago when a Rolls Royce pulled up to the curb to go the dry cleaner next door.  You don't see a Rolls Royce everyday, so cool, but then this giant human gets out of the car, and then he fully stood up, just insane.  At the time they had begun replaying the commercial with him blocking groceries at the store, so even my wife knew who he was.  We didn't bother him, but he knew we knew, and gave us a nice smile and a wave. 

I'm very saddened to see this, not because I'm a big hoops guy, but because I know of his efforts to help others.  

• Hook 'Em 7