2024 Celebrity Death Pool

Wally Fairway

4 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

Those bastards at McDonalds finally got to him!

The Queen, The King, and Cleo are all chilling at the Palace.

I didn't remember this but when he was in Roots as the older Kunta Kinte, he(KK) was married to a woman - Bell Reynolds - played by Madge Sinclair (Queen Aoleon in CtoA).  Anyways...

Bummer.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Out and about today, and on the evening drive on the way home they were going thru recent passings to include Rose, Mutumbo, and then Amos.  I knew about the former and not Amos, so that was news to me.  However, the radio host recounted how the death of Amos's character on Good Times meant a lot to him when growing up (and apparently, other African American families at the time).  Good Times predates me, and I'd always assumed it was just sort of a goofy comedy of the day, and did not know that it was really kind of serious and got sort of hijacked by the dynomite antics.  The host indicated that the reason it resonated with him (and I presume others), is that he was a hard working man trying to make it and finally had or was going to only to be taken too soon, something all too familiar for that community.  

I honestly had no idea about any of this and thought it was interesting.  I only recall Amos from Roots and Coming to America, and other supporting roles.   He was a great talent.  

• Hook 'Em 3

It seems unlikely one would intentionally take a dive from just three stories, so I’m assuming an accident. If so, that really sucks for him. He was pretty legendary for pulling Cheryl Cole, the much older yet still hot X Factor judge. 

Update:

Police were called to an "an aggressive man who could be under the influence of drugs or alcohol", before they arrived and found Payne dead, another report claims.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/31119910/liam-payne-dead-one-direction/

Edited by Vito Andolini
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Vito Andolini said:

It seems unlikely one would intentionally take a dive from just three stories, so I’m assuming an accident. If so, that really sucks for him. He was pretty legendary for pulling Cheryl Cole, the much older yet still hot X Factor judge. 

Update:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/31119910/liam-payne-dead-one-direction/

Vaxxed?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

Many years ago I had a sales meeting at a DFW Embassy Suites and a guy that claimed to be the heir to the Strohs Beer fortune was staying there getting hammered every night according to the hotel staff. Couple weeks later this happened so this sorta hits close to home

https://www.myplainview.com/news/article/Member-of-Stroh-beer-family-plummets-to-death-in-8747934.php