2024 Celebrity Death Pool

Wally Fairway

Goddammit.  Of course, my daughter was just giving my son shit about this -- his presence on the island is apparently a difference maker.  The day we landed in the UK to move him there for school, the queen died.  Today, he moved away for the year to live in Germany...and Maggie died.  His comings and goings are portents of doom for elderly British women.  I sweatergawd, when he moves back to the UK next summer, if Helen Mirren dies, I'mma kick his ass myself.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

12 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Man, the Harry Potter cast has been going down for the last several years now.

YOU BACK OFF OF EMMA WATSON RIGHT NOW, YOU SONOFABITCH.

AND IF ANYTHING -- A SINGLE GODDAMNED THING -- HAPPENS TO HELENA BONHAM CARTER, I WILL PERSONALLY KICK YOUR ASS.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

33 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Goddammit.  Of course, my daughter was just giving my son shit about this -- his presence on the island is apparently a difference maker.  The day we landed in the UK to move him there for school, the queen died.  Today, he moved away for the year to live in Germany...and Maggie died.  His comings and goings are portents of doom for elderly British women.  I sweatergawd, when he moves back to the UK next summer, if Helen Mirren dies, I'mma kick his ass myself.

Camilla, IMO

4 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

dude - that isn't the picture we want for Helen, now go back to your storage device and do some work

I chose one from around today, because the present is when she's finally gonna realize what she's been missing and get down with ole Brisket.

But all versions of Helen are perfection.  One of the most stunning women to ever live.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

The last movie is over 13 years old. 

This one hurts. I don’t think I will ever get over Alan Rickman though. They were all wonderful in everything. Maggie was splendid. She was a Winner of 2 Oscars, 3 Golden Globes, 5 BAFTAs, 4 Emmys and 2 SAGs among other awards!!

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I chose one from around today, because the present is when she's finally gonna realize what she's been missing and get down with ole Brisket.

But all versions of Helen are perfection.  One of the most stunning women to ever live.  

Her Caligula - The Fiendish Plot of Dr. Fu Manchu - Excalibur streak was amazing, but I digress.

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Her Caligula - The Fiendish Plot of Dr. Fu Manchu - Excalibur streak was amazing, but I digress.

Such hotness of Helen Mirren digressions are both permitted and welcome.

Hell, I mean, young Maggie Smith wasn't the world's greatest beauty, but she knew what was up....

maggie-smith_3094430b.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Post Oak said:

She said one of my favorite lines ever.  In Downton Abbey.

"Don't be defeatist dear. It's very middle class."

Delivered perfectly. As usual. 

I wasn't the world's biggest DA fan.  But when the wife would watch it, I'd look up every time Maggie was on screen, because every fucking word she dropped in that role was 24k gold.  Just fantastic.

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Don't watch Golda. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

43 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

This one hurts. I don’t think I will ever get over Alan Rickman though. They were all wonderful in everything. Maggie was splendid. She was a Winner of 2 Oscars, 3 Golden Globes, 5 BAFTAs, 4 Emmys and 2 SAGs among other awards!!

Alan Rickman was great in everything and he was spectacular in Galaxy Quest.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Such hotness of Helen Mirren digressions are both permitted and welcome.

Hell, I mean, young Maggie Smith wasn't the world's greatest beauty, but she knew what was up....

maggie-smith_3094430b.jpg

She looks like a more attractive Judy Greer in this picture. And I'm a big fan of Judy Greer.