2024 PGA Tour

Wally Fairway

5 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

Speithcoaster in full gear to start the round - birdie, double, birdie, bogey... birdies No. 9 for and even par first nine>

Wheeeeeee!

Shot -2 today.  11 shots back  🤔

Screenshot_20240621-190625_kindlephoto-23951301.png.8c9e2d1fc9580d8d88010c9447c1fe61.png

Nelly Korda might be a bit of a head case. First she took that septuple bogey in the US Open a few weeks ago. At this week’s ladies PGA, she shot an opening round 69 and was tied for 2nd only to follow that up with an 81 today and will probably miss the cut. 

42 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Nelly Korda might be a bit of a head case. First she took that septuple bogey in the US Open a few weeks ago. At this week’s ladies PGA, she shot an opening round 69 and was tied for 2nd only to follow that up with an 81 today and will probably miss the cut. 

Yeah she was out there playing bogey golf today. Wonder if it was cramps 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

She must be heartbroken. I’ll be more than happy to console her. 

17 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

If it has tits or tires…

43 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:

That FedEx cup list looks like my lead when I set PGA Golf ‘21 to easy mode.

Pretty soon Bennie is gonna be old enough to reach out and grab Amanda’s boob during the post win interview.

Same thought here.