Joe Biden 2024 thread - Dark Brandon Where Art Thou?

StassneyHorn

My theory is that this has been the most empowered cabinet in a long time.  I think Blinken has immense power and is basically the final say in almost all foreign policy decisions.  Pete is being allowed to run Transpo as he sees fit.  Jake Sullivan carries a lot of weight.

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Rip76 said:

So now that Biden is basically getting booted, who’s running this show until January 20th?

Us?

The doom topic is the bitch made thread you are looking for.

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Disco Strangler said:

Declassify the Trump state secret document case evidence . . . In October.  Trump sold OUR nuclear secrets to. _________….

If he sold them to Russia is that really an October surprise?

3 hours ago, TeeDubya said:

BTW, if you can find the Tillamook brand Huckleberry ice cream, it’s the best non-homemade ice cream I’ve ever had. 

If you like Key Lime Pie, the Edward's brand is amazing.  

• Drool 2

Quick, invite Mike, Marge and Lauren to the WH and tell them it's a vegan dinner.  They'll show up with steak and bacon stuffed in their pockets and then let Major loose.

• Haha 4

Right-Wing Conspiracy Twitter is worked up into a lather tonight, convinced that Biden is on his deathbed and won’t make it to tomorrow. It’s disgusting, and also strangely fascinating, to watch. 

5 minutes ago, sasquatch69 said:

Right-Wing Conspiracy Twitter is worked up into a lather tonight, convinced that Biden is on his deathbed and won’t make it to tomorrow. It’s disgusting, and also strangely fascinating, to watch. 

Even if it were true, ok?  What does Biden dying get them?

• Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, sasquatch69 said:

But only their super awesome, well-connected, "independent" journalists know this, and not anyone you'd have heard of that historically has had sources within the White House.

50 minutes ago, sasquatch69 said:

The last show of the night on Fox had the same shit or versions of it.  

I got to thinking. I wonder if this was Joe's plan all the time. Tank the debate, look feeble, lure the gop into thinking they had the election in the bag. They pick Vance and then days after the convention he drops out and endorses Harris. We'll never know, but if that's what he did it was masterful. Big risk, but it couldn't have worked out better, regardless. 

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

I got to thinking. I wonder if this was Joe's plan all the time. Tank the debate, look feeble, lure the gop into thinking they had the election in the bag. They pick Vance and then days after the convention he drops out and endorses Harris. We'll never know, but if that's what he did it was masterful. Big risk, but it couldn't have worked out better, regardless. 

I don't think so.  He's stubborn, but also deliberative.  I'm sure there was a lot of focus group testing and private polling to determine both his viability and a Harris candidacy and he finally realized he was a liability and she was not. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Js1 said:

I don't think so.  He's stubborn, but also deliberative.  I'm sure there was a lot of focus group testing and private polling to determine both his viability and a Harris candidacy and he finally realized he was a liability and she was not. 

Probably, but I like my version better. 

• Haha 2