Joe Biden 2024 thread - Dark Brandon Where Art Thou?

StassneyHorn

The prisoner swap was epic, sucks we have to give up real criminals for our people but that’s the game the fuckstain Putin plays. Why any American goes to Russia now is beyond me.

i love me some Kamala but i will miss Biden so much, his and his admin’s effectiveness in foreign policy and on Capitol Hill is unrivaled. 

I hope he can resolve the Gaza / Israel / Hamas hostage crisis and that war to a lasting cease fire before he leaves.

i think Kamala will be fine with Europe with respect to Ukraine and Putin, I do worry about the Mideast though. 

get it done Brandon!!

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

My morning ritual is to open up the Wall Street Journal app and every single day. I’m reminded how he was imprisoned unfairly. I seriously hope one day somebody writes a book with an honest accounting of the conversations that took place between the WSJ and the White House.

Edit: just got a moment to actually read the article at WSJ, otherwise the audio version would be 53 minutes.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Jesus fucking Christ these people.  

"We just secured the release of several American prisoners ."

"What about that one teacher?  Is this a failure?"

To the extent directed at me, that’s not what I was doing. I was applauding an epic win and adding this to the list of Biden’s “best president in my lifetime” accomplishments AND also acknowledging a desperate cry from a family that is still suffering. It’s just a note since we all (me included) are currently and temporarily paying attention to the issue. 

and my suspicion is Marc Fogel’s health condition makes him extremely valuable to Putin because he knows the Administration will want him home before he passes in a Russian prison. I also suspect that negotiation has been ongoing for years. 

Edited by troph

1 minute ago, troph said:

To the extent directed at me, that’s not what I was doing. I was applauding an epic win and the adding this to the list of Biden’s “best president in my lifetime” accomplishments AND also acknowledging a desperate cry from a family that is still suffering. It’s just a note since we all (me included) are currently and temporarily paying attention to the issue. 

I think he's referring to the reporter.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I think he's referring to the reporter.

Thanks prolly so, I’ve gotten a lot more sensitive to the prisoners the last few years. I get worked up about it when it comes top of mind. People being arrested for leverage by a government freaks me the fuck out these days.

11 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

joe needs to issue a proclaimation:  any motherfucker that goes to Russia, Iran, N. Korea, etc...you cocksuckers are on your own.  DON'T FUCKING GO THERE!

It seems quite logical….Leonard Nimoy Flirting GIF

On 8/2/2024 at 11:56 PM, Gil Bang said:

joe needs to issue a proclaimation:  any motherfucker that goes to Russia, Iran, N. Korea, etc...you cocksuckers are on your own.  DON'T FUCKING GO THERE!

for real, though, isn't there already such a list that the government provides? countries that are safer to visit, etc? did I dream that?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Just now, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

for real, though, isn't there already such a list that the government provides? countries that are safer to visit, etc? did I dream that?

DOS issues travel advisories and you can find them all online 

• Hook 'Em 5

Allow me to be the first to thank Joey Stock Market for the discount week. It’s not everyday that you spook a bunch of idiots into a selloff over data that the Fed has been completely open about for two and a half years

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/5/2024 at 4:49 PM, StassneyHorn said:

Allow me to be the first to thank Joey Stock Market for the discount week. It’s not everyday that you spook a bunch of idiots into a selloff over data that the Fed has been completely open about for two and a half years

image.thumb.jpeg.0b2465df0a2e7f34e8da071aae6f447a.jpeg

Posted in the “Inflation is making me eat my dog” thread, but the next two months see a full percentage point wiped off CPI. The last CPI reading before election could see Biden oversee inflation in the low 2%.

12 month -2.9%

Last 11 months - 2.3%

Last 10 months - 1.9%

• Hook 'Em 3

5 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Dark Brandon gives no fucks anymore. 

Honestly, that's how every President should treat the media when they say stupid shit.  Why are they supposed to treat them with kid gloves?  That's how we got where we are in the first place.

Dotard treated the media like shit for asking legit, serious questions and he never answered anything, he just called them stupid.  Somehow that was ok.

• Hook 'Em 8

21 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Posted in the “Inflation is making me eat my dog” thread, but the next two months see a full percentage point wiped off CPI. The last CPI reading before election could see Biden oversee inflation in the low 2%.

12 month -2.9%

Last 11 months - 2.3%

Last 10 months - 1.9%

“The price of bacon is up five times under President Joe Biden.”

-Turnip last week

At its peak under Biden, the price of bacon rose by 30%, not the 400% that it would be if Trump’s "five times" comment was correct.

After a subsequent decline in price, the increase during Biden’s presidency now stands at 11.5%. Today’s level is just 2% higher than its peak under Trump.

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

President Joey Glengarry finished his Medicare Negotiatin’ bidness and came back with you guessed it, a win for all. The only negotiations were how far his boot would go up their ass. This is truly a test case for how a President should mark the Art of a Deal.

https://apnews.com/article/drug-prices-negotiations-medicare-biden-costs-savings-787789a17301b8320100b68bc0ccafea

9 out of 10 negotiations ended with a 50% cost reduction. How do you answer what is gouging?

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I kinda like the idea of an outgoing president test driving all the new shit. get him in some stealth craft while we're at it. 

Unless it’s one certain dipshit…he can pretend to test drive firetrucks.  Seems to really get his rocks off…

IMG_7062.jpeg

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Haha 3

Joseph Biden, the creator of Bidenomics, aka the Dow Jones Daddy, continues to put on a show worthy of praise. The DJIA has closed at another all time high today.  Please buy an ice cream cone today to celebrate if it doesn't interfere with your $15 fast food lunch. You'll cry and hate yourself afterwards, but that's the McDonald's.

• Hook 'Em 1