Joe Biden 2024 thread - Dark Brandon Where Art Thou?

StassneyHorn

5 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

The billionaires who are jumping on board are doing so for one reason: They know that if they don't jump on board, and The DoTARd wins, he will go after them. Just like he's said he will. 

Some sure, but if you're worth 10's of billions you can tell whoever you want to fuck themselves, including POTUS. 

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Some sure, but if you're worth 10's of billions you can tell whoever you want to fuck themselves, including POTUS. 

lol, ok, until he drone strikes your house. or uses that ginsu knife weapon we have to dice you to bits while your driver takes to you some snooty event

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

lol, ok, until he drone strikes your house. or uses that ginsu knife weapon we have to dice you to bits while your driver takes to you some snooty event

He's all talk.  Putin?  Yeah, different story.  

Trump round 2 may end up like Fred Trump in his last years.  Build a fake oval office in jail with a phone and everything.  Let him pretend away the 4 years.  Yes sir, you did just nuke Ken Griffin.  He's very upset about it.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/2/2024 at 8:48 AM, Horn Dog said:

If Trump wins this fall, and it turns out the college kids sat out in large numbers or voted for Trump, these dumb shits will truly deserve what will happen.  I will just take my sizable tax cuts, buy a overseas residence and a new popcorn machine, and watch with fascination at the flood of "I can't believe the leopards ate my face" outrage on TikTok. 

This.  I'm an upper-middle class (maybe upper class?) white male with no kids.  I'mma be ok.  

100093c5-3225-49e2-8207-31ac606af2ec_tex

Gen Z?  Good luck y'all.

This.  I'm an upper-middle class (maybe upper class?) white male with no kids.  I'mma be ok.  
100093c5-3225-49e2-8207-31ac606af2ec_text.gif

Gen Z?  Good luck y'all.

Wife and I will be taking our Gen A kid and watching from afar.

And MS Medicaid expansion is dead. Work requirement for in way. Lot of good Republicans in the state house recognize the problems with rural healthcare and it sucks to see it get caught up on work requirements. 200k people would’ve been affected in a positive way.

1 hour ago, Goofyboy said:

Wife and I will be taking our Gen A kid and watching from afar.

I’ll take my American wife and my Mexican children back to Mexico. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2024 at 7:13 PM, StassneyHorn said:

Someone please help Boss Hogg. “Haven’t seen the content disputed” when every outlet says it hasn’t been authenticated and fucking Project Veritas wouldn’t even run it.

Happy Jobsgiving eve

On 4/4/2024 at 8:29 PM, StassneyHorn said:

Just because you can’t comprehend how a stolen book with handwritten entries can’t be authenticated, doesn’t mean I will do that homework for you.

Keefe does not get the benefit of the doubt due to his history. I’ll leave you with a link to their Wikipedia so you can add in “PROVE IT!!!!” under all their examples of being shitgibbons.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Veritas

On 4/4/2024 at 8:19 PM, SubliminalHorn said:

Yeah Project Veritas decided to take the high road here, that’s more believable 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 25

On 5/3/2024 at 8:41 PM, StassneyHorn said:

And MS Medicaid expansion is dead. Work requirement for in way. Lot of good Republicans in the state house recognize the problems with rural healthcare and it sucks to see it get caught up on work requirements. 200k people would’ve been affected in a positive way.

The GOP will look for carve outs for rural white folk. They don't see that as handouts.

more right wing fan fiction. they are trying to "every accusation" as many Biden family members as possible to try to both sides this shit. Their guy is a fucking crook, so the other guy and his family must be too. idiocy, plain and simple

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

lol, wtf is that even about?  A diary from Biden's daughter?  I guess I don't run into enough right wing propaganda to have ever heard of that.

She goes through childhood memories, including showers with her dad that were “probably not appropriate” 

• Fuck You 21

The latest outrage I'm seeing among my former HS peers is all about Biden pausing military aid to Israel.  "This is an outrage!  Nothing like this has ever happened, and Brandon claims to be 100% supportive of Israel!!!"

Me:  "did you feel this strongly about it when Reagan and then GHW Bush did the exact same things as POTUS?"

Them:  #crickets

Jesus, people.  Demonstrate a modicum of curiosity.  Try, oh I don't know, TWO media outlets, maybe of different stripes?  (I crack myself up.)

• Hook 'Em 3

15 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Me:  "did you feel this strongly about it when Reagan and then GHW Bush did the exact same things as POTUS?"

Those names shouldn’t even be spoken along side Biden. Tremendously poignant point about just how far we’ve fallen in such a short amount of time, though.   Anyone have directions to briskets ledge? 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Those names shouldn’t even be spoken along side Biden. Tremendously poignant point about just how far we’ve fallen in such a short amount of time, though.   Anyone have directions to briskets ledge? 

This, paired with your recent "we all hate Biden way more than Obama and Clinton" post is just too fucking good.  Would you please donate your brain to science when you go? Humanity needs to figure out what makes it work this way.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

This, paired with your recent "we all hate Biden way more than Obama and Clinton" post is just too fucking good.

I must have missed that one, but the reason why they say things like that is because FOX News and the other disciple outlets tell them to.  They are the most incurious, low intellect Americans and their votes have been purchased.  They have no idea this has happened, because chucklefucks.

3 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Guys, there's important context you have to remember when speaking to Trump voters like fatty and lucious: they're not very smart

No one has ever accused Trump supporters of being bound by logic or common sense.

• Hook 'Em 3

42 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

lol Gru just can’t help himself 

I truly hope someone is at least paying him for all of this effort. I'm ashamed enough as it is that one of my hobbies is posting on an internet message board. Can't imagine how'd it feel if everyone on my favorite internet site actively hated me and wished for my demise.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Fatty, I know 8 years ago is hard to remember, but I promise you that you and your friends hated Obama every bit as much as you hate Biden now. And before that when Clinton was still President, y'all hated him every bit as much as you would later hate Obama and now hate Biden.

It's normal for a lot of people to think about their childhood as a better time when things were safer and the world seemed like everything was better. That's because when we're children we're very sheltered from the harsh realities of the world. It's fascinating though how your brain still works that way about any time more than like ten minutes in the past. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Fatty, I know 8 years ago is hard to remember, but I promise you that you and your friends hated Obama every bit as much as you hate Biden now. And before that when Clinton was still President, y'all hated him every bit as much as you would later hate Obama and now hate Biden.

It's normal for a lot of people to think about their childhood as a better time when things were safer and the world seemed like everything was better. That's because when we're children we're very sheltered from the harsh realities of the world. It's fascinating though how your brain still works that way about any time more than like ten minutes in the past. 

Maybe with Clinton, I was too young to really know.   I remember some folks being upset with Obama, but that was more plain old racism.  Him being cordial with W since has likely eased that some.  Biden will get the Rush treatment on his passing, imo.  

• Haha 1

So, you're totally ignorant of even recent history yet you're completely cool with making grand statements about the future.

Sounds about right for an incurious, low intellect American like you.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, lucious leftfoot said:

Well, after looking deeper into it, this seems like a dumb tweet.  I don't like tariffs, by and large, as an economic strategy.  However, with context, it seems like this may not do much harm.  A lot more context at the link too.

The new tariffs, at least initially, are largely symbolic since they will apply to only about $18 billion in imports. A new analysis by Oxford Economics estimates the tariffs will have a barely noticeable impact on inflation by pushing up inflation by just 0.01%.

The auto industry is still trying to assess the impact of the tariffs. But at present, it appears they could be assessed on only two Chinese-made vehicles, the Polestar 2 luxury EV and potentially Volvo’s S90 luxury gas-electric hybrid midsize sedan.

Under the findings of a four-year review on trade with China, the tax rate on imported Chinese EVs will rise to 102.5% this year, up from total levels of 27.5%. The review was undertaken under Section 301 of the Trade Act of 1974, which allows the government to retaliate against trade practices deemed unfair or in violation of global standards.

Under the 301 guidelines, the tariff rate is to double to 50% on solar cell imports this year. Tariffs on certain Chinese steel and aluminum products will climb to 25% this year. Computer chip tariffs will double to 50% by 2025.

For lithium-ion EV batteries, tariffs will rise from 7.5% to 25% this year. But for non-EV batteries of the same type, the tariff increase will be implemented in 2026. There are also higher tariffs on ship-to-shore cranes, critical minerals and medical products.

https://apnews.com/article/biden-china-tariffs-electric-vehicles-evs-solar-2024ba735c47e04a50898a88425c5e2c

• Like 1

Biden once slammed Trump's China tariffs. Now he's building on them: ANALYSIS

It's true that Biden's new tariffs on $18 billion worth of Chinese imports are narrowly focused on a few strategic industries. At a Rose Garden event unveiling the new actions, Biden touted it as a "smart approach" to target goods such as electric vehicles, solar cells, steel, aluminum and certain medical equipment.

But he is maintaining many of the broad-based tariffs from the Trump-era that he was once highly critical of.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden-slammed-trumps-china-tariffs-now-building-analysis/story?id=110234482

• immamac changed the title to Joe Biden 2024 thread - Dark Brandon Where Art Thou?