Joe Biden 2024 thread - Dark Brandon Where Art Thou?

StassneyHorn

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

The issue isn’t that Biden “lost” the debate. It’s that he looks and acts like everyone’s great-grandfather just before you have to take away the keys.

People don’t want to vote for that person to be the president for four years. Luckily, they’re running against the worst possible candidate imaginable.

I have no problem whatsoever voting for that person. None.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Red Five said:

The issue isn’t that Biden “lost” the debate. It’s that he looks and acts like everyone’s great-grandfather just before you have to take away the keys.

People don’t want to vote for that person to be the president for four years. Luckily, they’re running against the worst possible candidate imaginable.

I mean yeah, this is a referendum against Trump, just like 2018, 2020, 2022, 2023 All of them democrats significantly overperforming the polling. We want to throw all that away? I don't like Biden I want to beat Trump 52-53% of the country is the same.

This was not the case in 2016 back then Trump then was an blank page.

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, linux said:

Trump also won the second debate in 2020, the polls did not show it but he set the bar so low acting like a raging lunatic in the first debate that him just being measured in the second one with Biden, was the low bar the talking heads awarded him with a victory.

No he didn’t 

51 minutes ago, mchookem said:

i was just thinking about that Romney/Obama debate! i knew there had been one where consensus was Obama got his clock cleaned 🤔 i felt terrible that night too lol

People were sharing Gagnum style memes of Romney dancing over Obama in an elevator the first debate where he lied about every position he ever had. Obama was called within the first hour of that cycle.

No I won’t take 20 minutes to do your survey

IMG_0535.png