USMNT 2024

Captain Ron

Just now, Braff Zacklin said:

Turner has his shortcomings, most noticeably with his feet, but he previously was a world-class shotstopper. I dunno if that goal was the result of his loss of form at Nottingham or being injured on that "interaction" with the Panamanian player earlier.

I remember when he was actually a good GK. I think time and losing his spot at Nottingham has caught up to him. He's no Tim Howard 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I remember when he was actually a good GK. I think time and losing his spot at Nottingham has caught up to him. He's no Tim Howard 

Yeah, whatever the reason, there is no way Turner gives up that goal a year ago. Brilliant effort from BaloGUN offset by a soft goal courtesy of weak defending/netminding on our end.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

3 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Man we are playing the weakest defense against a shit team I've seen in a long time. 

What a fucking piece of shit. Should have gotten a red for not even pretending to look for the ball. 

I know I'm being dramatic, but that takedown of Turner was egregious. Weah deserved to be sent off, but Panama's done enough for the ref to "find a way" to put both teams to 10 ... if he were actually concerned with fairness.

18 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

This ref sucks more dick than Bob Stoops.

Imagine them in a hot dick eating contest. How many Sooners pay premium to add theirs to the pile?

3 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

How badly is gerggg going to bungle these subs? 

As bad as Tom Herman can break a wall with a sledgehammer