USMNT 2024

Captain Ron

2 minutes ago, dieucla98 said:

And apparently he's the problem.

Get the fuck outta here.

I don’t think it is so wrong to say that this team is soft. They are not physically imposing in the least. Pulisic, me agreeing that he is soft is more about him being a small guy. I’m saying that he’s not going to overpower anyone and I don’t think teh rest of teh team is good enough that he can do what he does in Italy, with more quality around him. Very few guys on this team seem to be able to overpower anyone. 

2 minutes ago, alincoln said:

Because they played Mexico in the knockouts?

They went toe to toe with Germany and shouldve won you dumbass. That team wasn't afraid of anyone. And yall can shit talk Mexico, but they won their group. And USA beat Portugal in that tournament and tied semifinalist South Korea. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Cool, did you ever wonder why our teams with real men like Brian McBride, Clint Mathis, Dempsey, and others were the teams that did the best in the World Cup? They didnt have the most talent, but they played with heart and would fucking cut your throat to win a 50/50 ball. These current dudes are soft as shit. 

You don't think CP puts it all on the line every damn game? That dude cares. A fucking lot. He has as much, if not more heart than any of those guys. If you don't see that, then we're watching different games. Weston fucking cares. Adams cares more than any of them.

Also... Unless my memory fails me, CP has made it as far in the WC as Dempsey. I forget who was part of that semifinal team. 

• Hook 'Em 3

11 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

US losing to Colombia 5-1 last month wasn't a fluke. This team is trash. Pulisic is a generational talent, but the program isn't in much of a better place than they were in 2018. At least we get an auto bid in the 2026 world cup

Generational talent. Surely you’re not putting Pulisic with Mbappe, KDB and Bellingham. The next gen at the Euros like Lamine Yamal, Nico Williams, Arda Güler, and Florian Wirtz are real generational talents. 

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

Generational talent. Surely you’re not putting Pulisic with Mbappe, KDB and Bellingham. The next gen at the Euros like Lamine Yamal, Nico Williams, Arda Güler, and Florian Wirtz are real generational talents. 

Of course not, but he's generational from the US crop. I think Landon Donovan and Dempsey had a better team around them....and most importantly a better coach. 

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, dieucla98 said:

You don't think CP puts it all on the line every damn game? That dude cares. A fucking lot. He has as much, if not more heart than any of those guys. If you don't see that, then we're watching different games. Weston fucking cares. Adams cares more than any of them.

Also... Unless my memory fails me, CP has made it as far in the WC as Dempsey. I forget who was part of that semifinal team. 

Dempsey got through a group of death and got to OT against Ghana. Pulisic navigated a Charmin soft group of Wales, England, and Iran and then got fucking chokeslammed by the Dutch. Oh and he didnt even make the WC in 2018 because he led our team to a loss against Trinidad and Tobago. Lets not act like Pulisic has a stellar international resume. 

Edited by The_Great_Hornsby

They went toe to toe with Germany and shouldve won you dumbass. That team wasn't afraid of anyone. And yall can shit talk Mexico, but they won their group. And USA beat Portugal in that tournament and tied semifinalist South Korea. 

They got worked by Poland and that WC was fixed for SK.  

Well Alexi Lalas just said that people in the United States want to see wins and they don’t care how they get them. Guess that means it’s time for US men’s soccer to turn into the 1980s SMU football team. All you big rich supporters open your wallets and get out the checkbooks. Let’s cheat. Lol 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Dempsey got through a group of death and got to OT against Ghana. Pulisic navigated a Charmin soft group of Wales, England, and Iran and then got fucking chokeslammed by the Dutch. Oha nd he dint even make the WC in 2018 because he led our team to a loss against Trinidad and Tobago. Lets not act like Pulisic has a stellar international resume. 

He led our team to a loss at T&T???? He was 18 fucking years old! That loss was on the old guard whose dick you are sucking. 

Pulisic has had a shit international career if all the team results are on him. He's also had the back half of klinsmann and 100% of GGG. 

• Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, dieucla98 said:

He led our team to a loss at T&T???? He was 18 fucking years old! That loss was on the old guard whose dick you are sucking. 

Pulisic has had a shit international career if all the team results are on him. He's also had the back half of klinsmann and 100% of GGG. 

So you think Pulisic has great international results? Everyone anoints him the chosen one and puts him on billboards with Mbappe and Messi. But what has he really done to earn that? Not much. 

5 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Okay, they had one bad game and played great in all of the others. We gonna dump on Argentina for their loss to Saudi Arabia in 2022? 

SK also worked us and Germany were shit in 2002 and just rode a fortunate draw to the final.  Look at their results. Everything fell for us in 2002 and Friedel was insanely good.  Saved 2 PKs.

8 minutes ago, dieucla98 said:

We absolutely have the players. These aren't scrub club teams these guys play for. Wake the fuck up people. The players are there. 

morocco just made a WC semifinal. we absolutely have the players to make a deep run. we just have a mickey mouse federation and coach.

• Hook 'Em 7

22 minutes ago, dieucla98 said:

That cue ball mother fucker needs to do the country a damn favor and fucking resign. Do us one fucking solid and save our dumb ass federation the trouble and just step the fuck down. 

We finally have the players. FINALLY. We don't have to rely on a Wondo, or that hippie ass bitch midfielder that played for SLC  NY, Orlando, LAG whose name escapes me, or Lleget. And we're wasting it. Wasting it worse than even England. 

you better not be talking about sacha kljestan.

8 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

“Why are there so many knives out after just 14 games in charge?”

hey dumbfuck, he’s been coach a lot longer than that. 

rob stone is just as mad as clint, carli, and alexi.  he was playing devil's advocate and lobbing a softball for alexi.  

• Hook 'Em 1