USMNT 2024

Captain Ron

What a fucking joke... Gregg out there trying to celebrate another team saving their asses while their game is going on, and then instantly Uruguay scores.  If the slug is still the coach tomorrow I am going to have to take a break from watching, it is just so fucking frustrating watch the talent wasted. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Juicy said:

What a fucking joke... Gregg out there trying to celebrate another team saving their asses while their game is going on, and then instantly Uruguay scores.  If the slug is still the coach tomorrow I am going to have to take a break from watching, it is just so fucking frustrating watch the talent wasted. 

Imagine Saban telling his defense the score of the LSU game right before they try to stop a 3rd down

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, Juicy said:

I laughed when I saw that. Like uhhhh you know you don't have to worry about that if your team just kicks ass right?