USMNT 2024

Captain Ron

1 minute ago, perfectchaos007 said:

US losing to Colombia 5-1 last month wasn't a fluke. This team is trash. Pulisic is a generational talent, but the program isn't in much of a better place than they were in 2018. At least we get an auto bid in the 2026 world cup

Pulisic is soft and so is this team. Stop fucking anointing his ass a "generational talent" and a "phenom." Hold him accountable, he got owned tonight. At the international level, Dempsey and Donovan outclass him. He needs to step the fuck up and stop reading his own press clippings. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Pulisic is soft and so is this team. Stop fucking anointing his ass a "generational talent" and a "phenom." Hold him accountable, he got owned tonight. At the international level, Dempsey and Donovan outclass him. He needs to step the fuck up and stop reading his own press clippings. 

Yep. And a lot of that starts with our entire system.

That cue ball mother fucker needs to do the country a damn favor and fucking resign. Do us one fucking solid and save our dumb ass federation the trouble and just step the fuck down. 

We finally have the players. FINALLY. We don't have to rely on a Wondo, or that hippie ass bitch midfielder that played for SLC whose name escapes me, or Lleget. And we're wasting it. Wasting it worse than even England. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

I can’t disagree with that. I wanted to post something like that but, wanted to find the correct words.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

You're an absolute moron. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Imagine Saban telling his defense the score of the LSU game right before they try to stop a 3rd down

This is exactly what I said to my wife. I’m like the only way I could compare it is if when Michigan was in overtime in the rose bowl and Alabama was about to run their 4th down play, and Harbaugh ran out on the field to show the defense that someone scored on Ohio State.

What a fucking idiotic thing to do. You play to win the game. Were they really going to park the bus and hope for a 0-0 tie and that the worst team in the tournament was going to be able to keep their 1-1 tie?

Insane. I see no way Gregg makes it after that. #bluesky
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Gergg’s brother is/was one of the money men inside USSF. As long as they can charge 5x as much for tickets and us fucking morons keep watching they can hire their failed in-laws as coaches. 

Was.  He's not around anymore.  The pitchforks will be out as they damn well should be.

1 minute ago, dieucla98 said:

You're an absolute moron. 

Cool, did you ever wonder why our teams with real men like Brian McBride, Clint Mathis, Dempsey, and others were the teams that did the best in the World Cup? They didnt have the most talent, but they played with heart and would fucking cut your throat to win a 50/50 ball. These current dudes are soft as shit. 

Ok, Lalas has lost the script. His friendship with Gregg is seeping through. COME ON MAN. You are watching the same damn games!!! You see these players. You know they are talented and Gregg is not putting them in position to do shit!!! Everyone is out of natural position. Everyone is looking lost because the game plan is too damn complex. Yeah, the players aren't getting it done BECAUSE THE DAMN COACH IS A FUCKING NITWIT!!! Stop calling out the players and call out who is in fucking charge.

• Rage+1 3

Just now, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Cool, did you ever wonder why our teams with real men like Brian McBride, Clint Mathis, Dempsey, and others were the teams that did the best in the World Cup? They didnt have the most talent, but they played with heart and would fucking cut your throat to win a 50/50 ball. These current dudes are soft as shit. 

Because they played Mexico in the knockouts?

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Nice to meet you Brian McBride.   Why the fuck are you on surly?

5 minutes ago, dieucla98 said:

That cue ball mother fucker needs to do the country a damn favor and fucking resign. Do us one fucking solid and save our dumb ass federation the trouble and just step the fuck down. 

We finally have the players. FINALLY. We don't have to rely on a Wondo, or that hippie ass bitch midfielder that played for SLC whose name escapes me, or Lleget. And we're wasting it. Wasting it worse than even England. 

No we don’t.

• Hook 'Em 2