Texas Softball 2024 - Farewell to the Big 12 (and back to OKC?)

Js1

Just now, RoyalBevo21 said:

Agreed, that's the second huge base running error this post season. The other being the girl stopping at 3rd against aggy. 

At least that one was on the Head Coach signaling to the wrong player. I don't think I have ever seen a player just leisurely stroll their way into an out with the fielder with the ball just a few feet away. At least not at this level.

Yes it is.  Well coached teams execute.  Making errors is on players.  Stuff like that is coaching.
We've left several runs on the bases tonight.  No runner for Atwood and we didn't score...coaching  Didn't score on that double in the gap...baserunning error...coaching.  That bullshit from Scott...coaching. Henry's brain fart in CF...coaching.  Starting Kavan in Game 1...coaching. 

You’re telling me that’s never been coached to Scott? Horseshit. That stuff is high school level stuff. She didn’t do her part. The players have to be held accountable too

1 minute ago, RoyalBevo21 said:

Agreed, that's the second huge base running error this post season. The other being the girl stopping at 3rd against aggy. 

that was on MW....he was pointing at third ( wanting her to touch the bag) but as a runner that means stay there.

1 minute ago, BillyGoatHill said:

that was on MW....he was pointing at third ( wanting her to touch the bag) but as a runner that means stay there.

I know, I'm giving it as an example of his potentially awful coaching at running the bases. That includes him giving stupid signs. 

1 minute ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Respectfully disagree. 

I was agreeing with you. You are disagreeing to agree with me agreeing with you. I feel like I'm at the nexus of the universe and Xhibit is here.

• Haha 1

Just now, chemHORN said:

I'm sure the umps are well aware that OU is playing a home game. 

Just play the games in Norman bc that’s how it’s being treated 

• Hook 'Em 1