Texas Softball 2024 - Farewell to the Big 12 (and back to OKC?)

Js1

Just now, TexEx15 said:

I have no problem admitting I’m a casual softball fan. I am also well aware of the juggernaut that is the OU softball team. Them consistently making the WCWS is well earned and not a surprise at all. However, the ridiculous home field advantage they have once there is fucking ridiculous. I’m sure that has been discussed plenty but felt the need to reiterate it after tuning in briefly and hearing the reaction to Bella’s strikeout.

Why is it in OKC anyway?

I have no problem admitting I’m a casual softball fan. I am also well aware of the juggernaut that is the OU softball team. Them consistently making the WCWS is well earned and not a surprise at all. However, the ridiculous home field advantage they have once there is fucking ridiculous. I’m sure that has been discussed plenty but felt the need to reiterate it after tuning in briefly and hearing the reaction to Bella’s strikeout.

Plenty… everyday

1 minute ago, TexEx15 said:

If Creighton was good in baseball……

Just now, Cairn Horn88 said:

That's not coaching.

Yes it is.  Well coached teams execute.  Making errors is on players.  Stuff like that is coaching.

We've left several runs on the bases tonight.  No runner for Atwood and we didn't score...coaching  Didn't score on that double in the gap...baserunning error...coaching.  That bullshit from Scott...coaching. Henry's brain fart in CF...coaching.  Starting Kavan in Game 1...coaching. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Just now, Hondo said:

Yes it is.  Well coached teams execute.  Making errors is on players.  Stuff like that is coaching.

We've left several runs on the bases tonight.  No runner for Atwood and we didn't score...coaching  Didn't score on that double in the gap...baserunning error...coaching.  That bullshit from Scott...coaching. Henry's brain fart in CF...coaching.  Starting Kavan in Game 1...coaching. 

Fire Mike White?

Just now, Hondo said:

This. When you add stupid play combined with bad coaching, you get this Blake Gideon bullshit 

Just now, Hondo said:

Agreed, that's the second huge base running error this post season. The other being the girl stopping at 3rd against aggy. 

Just now, RoyalBevo21 said:

Agreed, that's the second huge base running error this post season. The other being the girl stopping at 3rd against aggy. 

Not stealing home earlier says hi. We'd be tied now.

• Like 1