Bill Belichick no longer coaching in new england

BurntOrange&White

On 6/15/2024 at 8:02 AM, PilotsError said:

Good for these old men.  Just found out Jim Ross dated Missy Hyatt a few years ago after his wife died.  Atta boy. 

They are only 12 years apart in age actually. I googled her now pic and though, she’s not that young and then found out ages.  

On 6/14/2024 at 7:33 PM, Francisco 2.0 said:

Bill's girlfriend and my oldest daughter are the same age, so this hits close to home.

Pics of eldest daughter - I'm way younger than BB.

On 6/14/2024 at 8:10 PM, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

At least she's older than my eldest daughter 

She's younger than my two oldest granddaughters. 

More power to him... as long as he stays the fuck away from my family.

1 hour ago, tomahawk dunk said:

If that pill is actual size, I'm guessing it would be a 1,000+mg. Which would be enough to raise the dead and induce priapism for a fortnight.

CSB/ I once had a half of one that a friend gave in college, and let me tell you, that mfer works. Had a boner for what seemed like 3 days. Never again. 

5 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

FIFY

REPORT: The viral video from a few months ago showing a shirtless Bill Belichick sneaking out of a house was actually his new 24-year-old girlfriend’s parent's home, according to The New York Post.

3 minutes ago, Bevo said:

FIFY

REPORT: The viral video from a few months ago showing a shirtless Bill Belichick sneaking out of a house was actually his new 24-year-old girlfriend’s parent's home, according to The New York Post.

the man is a fucking goat. He hit it, passed out, then woke up and was like ‘I need to get the fuck out of here !!!’

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, Bevo said:

FIFY

99cc0951-1d14-477c-b5ee-920abaef382f_tex