2024 WR Silas Bolden (Transfer)

1 hour ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Yards after catch is already a stat. 

It is, but it doesn't get shown much, and Air Yards not at all. I'm fucking lazy, show it to me, don't make me go through the p-b-p to calculate it. 

2 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Or you could use a desktop.

II'm using a desktop right now. I'm sitting with my face about 3 feet from a 40" screen. I can read the text okay, pumped up a couple CTRL+ times. But I can't read the text size in the image. I can probably save it and use irfanview to plow it up where I can read it, but I haven't done that yet. Putting eighty-lebben columns of data on one view doesn't help at all.

I've been getting needles in the eyeballs monthly for oh, 5 or 6 years to fight off AMD, and it's a losing battle. I'll try to not complain so much.

Thanks for the advice. Yes, I know there's a magnify function bult into the OS, and it sucks.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

II'm using a desktop right now. I'm sitting with my face about 3 feet from a 40" screen. I can read the text okay, pumped up a couple CTRL+ times. But I can't read the text size in the image. I can probably save it and use irfanview to plow it up where I can read it, but I haven't done that yet. Putting eighty-lebben columns of data on one view doesn't help at all.

I've been getting needles in the eyeballs monthly for oh, 5 or 6 years to fight off AMD, and it's a losing battle. I'll try to not complain so much.

Thanks for the advice. Yes, I know there's a magnify function bult into the OS, and it sucks.

I get it - but the font isn't too bad - it is definitely a problem with your AMD, not with the content - could be your screen resolution though.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Bevo said:

I get it - but the font isn't too bad - it is definitely a problem with your AMD, not with the content - could be your screen resolution though.

I get it, too. Like about 90% of what we see on Surly, it's a matter of my opinion is right and yours is wrong. Fire the coach and then quit posting for a week. Oh, and buy a new monitor.

44 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

I clicked the image from my phone. It's a link. Zoomed in just fine

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/21/2024 at 2:29 PM, Tex Long said:

Someone in the stats biz oughta break down passes into Air Yards and Ground Yards. Find out that 75 yard passing TD was 5 Air Yards and 70 Ground Yards, and the next one was 45 Air Yards and 2 Ground Yards...

10 hours ago, Tex Long said:

It is, but it doesn't get shown much, and Air Yards not at all. I'm fucking lazy, show it to me, don't make me go through the p-b-p to calculate it. 

1 hour ago, Tex Long said:

Looks like nice stuff. Ima go get a magnifier and see if I can read it. Thanks.

45 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

31 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

I get it, too. Like about 90% of what we see on Surly, it's a matter of my opinion is right and yours is wrong. Fire the coach and then quit posting for a week. Oh, and buy a new monitor.

Incredible

10 minutes ago, Mr. Mojo Risin' said:

I clicked the image from my phone. It's a link. Zoomed in just fine

I'm happy for you. Yes, I know it's a link. In Chrome on desktop it doesn't zoom for shit. If I save it and use a graphics software, I can zoom it. I think I already said that, but whatever. 

Thanks for your help.

On 5/28/2024 at 5:22 PM, Spider2YBanana said:

Man I cannot express just how fucking sick our receiving crops is with Bolden here now. 

IMG_9385.gif

Which kind of crop?

200.gif or 200.gif

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1