Sub-Educated Cretins: The SEC screenshot mega-thread

SimkinsMan

16 hours ago, Napoleon said:

If you listen to On Texas Football and drank every time they said “At the end of the day”, you would be like Nicholas Cage at the in “Leaving Las Vegas”.

I think it was last week that Gerry said it twice in one sentence.

• Rage+1 1

On 6/4/2024 at 1:25 PM, Tex Long said:

And SIAP, but: Never ask a man if he's from Texas - he'll tell you, soon enough.

It has been pointed out to me that the last line is incomplete, and should read:

Never ask a man if he's from Texas - he'll tell you, soon enough if he is, and if he ain't... well, you'll just embarrass the poor son-of-a-bitch.

44 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

It has been pointed out to me that the last line is incomplete, and should read:

Never ask a man if he's from Texas - he'll tell you, soon enough if he is, and if he ain't... well, you'll just embarrass the poor son-of-a-bitch.

Aggie

12 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

20240608_071345.jpg

20240608_071352.jpg

20240608_071402.jpg

20240608_071419.jpg

20240608_071436.jpg

20240608_071443.jpg

20240608_071454.jpg

20240608_071501.jpg

I tried to tell y’all they were full on aggy with more officiating bitching. I’ve had Bama “holds” the refs missed reenacted on me on Monday mornings. 

They also bitch about scheduling constantly. 

Oh well. It’ll be fun. This conference lives, breathes, and eats football. 

14 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

20240608_071352.jpg

20240608_071402.jpg

That dude is full of shit. When he was that age, he would never have even been invited to see those cars. He was too busy getting his head flushed in the toilet at band practice and his piccolo jammed up his ass. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

18 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

That dude is full of shit. When he was that age, he would never have even been invited to see those cars. He was too busy getting his head flushed in the toilet at band practice and his piccolo jammed up his ass. 

That wasn't a piccolo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

Just now, Vertigo said:

It's not like they are door prizes. 

It's funny. I was just listening to Bobby, Rod, and CJ, and Bobby made the comment how this isn't new, it's just envy and jealousy. It was cool when Mike Belotti and Co were riding their Harley's out to greet recruits, or tOSU was doing whatever, and ou had a fleet of cars in 2021, but NOW it's "shameful" when Texas does it. 

12 hours ago, Getafix said:

This story about Tommy Tuberville ... hoo boy.  

That’s Senator Tommy Tuberville. Which tells you all you need to know about ethics on the hill (/no CR). 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, utee94 said:

LSU Fan: Their coaching staff can't touch the ones that Saban put together

Texas Coaching Staff: Stolen directly from Saban

Good to know our coaching staff aren't touching themselves. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I'm beginning to think that this "It Just Means More"  mantra that we kept hearing might be true. Here's a pretty epic rant against Alabama from an LSU ESPN guy.

Its a great rant, it’s just too bad he has no clue what he is talking about. Russell is really good.

• Hook 'Em 3

25 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

That makes it even better, IMO.  Russell is a four-star and a top 100 national recruit.  He's going to be a handful.

It's all fun and games until Russell drops 400+ yards on them

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I'm beginning to think that this "It Just Means More"  mantra that we kept hearing might be true. Here's a pretty epic rant against Alabama from an LSU ESPN guy.

Bud light and pluckers. Breakfast of sec champions. 

The latest from the Bengal Tiger is that Texas bought Moore’s mom, but Dakorien wants to be at LSU. That tool Embody has “confirmed” their bullshit rumor with weak affirmations. Now they’re going after Wiltfong for reporting differently.

Again, what did they expect? Kelly and his staff shit the bed on Simmons, and then forced Dakorien to commit to save face. All this for a WR. A position that can easily be filled in every portal cycle.

Imagine their reaction when Bo Davis  inevitably fucks Zion Williams’ recruitment. 

They’re truly a bizarre fanbase. Historically bad defense last year. It’s all the DC’s fault. Kelly escapes any and all blame for hiring the guy.  Lose Simmons to Texas. Blame it all on NIL. Kelly and his staff and sales pitch had nothing to do with it. Rinse and repeat with Moore after he decommitted. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

That makes it even better, IMO.  Russell is a four-star and a top 100 national recruit.  He's going to be a handful.

Nevermind, didn't realize he was an LSU guy, dumbass.

Edited by SameSame
need no marked edits if under 30 seconds

1 hour ago, Park Gothic said:

This is a little too much like Aggies jumping on a dude for spelling it "UT" instead of "t.u." for my taste, but you do you. 

So I shall. 

And you go right ahead and honor your secret aggyness with whatever spellings you wish. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 3

2 hours ago, Park Gothic said:

This is a little too much like Aggies jumping on a dude for spelling it "UT" instead of "t.u." for my taste, but you do you. 

aggy jumping on dudes is a turdition as old as time. 

aggy.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, MontereyMX said:

smdh. what have I done? 

You spelt aggy incorrectly. There is no situation in which that is acceptable. No caps. no "ie". 

You are correct though, it's certainly comparable to UT versus tu. For that, I salute you.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

On 6/10/2024 at 7:01 PM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Drive by rant. But 99% of his listeners aren’t smart enough to know he’s wrong. 

On 6/11/2024 at 9:35 AM, Tex Long said:

You spelt aggy incorrectly. There is no situation in which that is acceptable. No caps. no "ie". 

You are correct though, it's certainly comparable to UT versus tu. For that, I salute you.

This shit is so lame

• Hook 'Em 3