Sub-Educated Cretins: The SEC screenshot mega-thread

SimkinsMan

1 hour ago, Tex Long said:

What do you have against cripples the differently abled?

14 minutes ago, TexasTroll said:

They shoot horses when they go lame

sheep too???   

You guys are crushing it. Keep’em coming 

• Haha 2

I love it when fans from shithole schools like South Carolina ordain that Texas fans “better show some class”.  That school has never done a fucking thing in anything other than women’s hoops and a brief run in baseball. They add nothing to the conference value in brand or general athletic performance, but have the audacity to think they can be a part of handing Texas its apparent marching orders. We have been thrust into the middle of a confederacy of dunces. Should be constant high comedy. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

49 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Assimilate and humble themselves and appreciate the gift that has been bestowed upon them ???

giphy.gif

Hook 'em 🤘

Your 3-time Director's Cup champions will be giving the SEC more substance than they'll be receiving. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

This guy has to a LSU PhD candidate. Attempts to sound smart with big words, but his post is littered with grammatical and spelling errors. 

Grammatical errors, eh?

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Gut Wagon said:

Your 3-time Director's Cup champions will be giving the SEC more substance than they'll be receiving. 

So that's what we're calling our dicks these days. 

6 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

It really is going to be equal parts awesome and suck. Our fans really understate just how stupid the rest of that league is. OU is above median in our new digs. 

No shit….fuckin idiots 

31 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

We don't have a separate LSU thread so this will have to go here for now. We may have Lambos but LSU has ... candles.  Holy shit this is embarrassing.

That was almost 2 months ago. We've already discussed this. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

We don't have a separate LSU thread so this will have to go here for now. We may have Lambos but LSU has ... candles.  Holy shit this is embarrassing.

Now do aggy lol. 

This could be YOU if you sign in December, kiddos. 

Sitting by Lake Bryan, chasing the sheep around. BREAKDOWN! 

IMG_9476.gif

Edited by Spider2YBanana

On 6/16/2024 at 10:09 AM, closetojumping said:

I love it when fans from shithole schools like South Carolina ordain that Texas fans “better show some class”.  That school has never done a fucking thing in anything other than women’s hoops and a brief run in baseball. They add nothing to the conference value in brand or general athletic performance, but have the audacity to think they can be a part of handing Texas its apparent marching orders. We have been thrust into the middle of a confederacy of dunces. Should be constant high comedy. 

confederacy of dunces

Most apt description of that SECrant forum. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/16/2024 at 7:56 PM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I’ve been trying to figure out the restaurant. I’m guessing a private room at Ruth’s Chris. The corporate chain lameness of it all points in that direction. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I’ve been trying to figure out the restaurant. I’m guessing a private room at Ruth’s Chris. The corporate chain lameness of it all points in that direction. 

That looks like the private room at Ralph & Kacoo’s.

Edited by Speedway
  • Hook 'Em 2

19 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

18 hours ago, Speedway said:

That looks like the private room at Ralph & Kacoo’s.

They couldn't spring for Mansur's?  Or hell, the Walkon's off Corporate is nice

What am I doing with my life? I could make way more just starting an aggy blog, charge $12 a month, and just pump sunshine daily. That's easy money. 
Fuck my degree in architecture. Shilling for aggy is where the real money is. 

And it’s not just aggy, it’s SEC!

9 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

What am I doing with my life? I could make way more just starting an aggy blog, charge $12 a month, and just pump sunshine daily. That's easy money. 

Fuck my degree in architecture. Shilling for aggy is where the real money is. 

Looch already owns that market. 

1 hour ago, Bevo Num1 said:

Looch already owns that market. 

No reason we can't make up even bigger shit to pull then over. Top 3 classes every year, they're in on all the kids from NJ, Maryland, Cali, Texas, Louisiana, Virginia, NC/SC. There's gold to be had! 

4 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

No reason we can't make up even bigger shit to pull then over. Top 3 classes every year, they're in on all the kids from NJ, Maryland, Cali, Texas, Louisiana, Virginia, NC/SC. There's gold to be had! 

Yeah, but Looch has the distinction of actually having blown Johnny Football. That goes a long way with the aggy faithful. 

13 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Jubans is my guess after looking through their private room options. 

Good restaurant. Chow is on par with Brennan’s. 

Ralph & Kacoo's, in Baton Rouge is permanently closed.

CHIEF