Sub-Educated Cretins: The SEC screenshot mega-thread

SimkinsMan

5 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Isn’t Ralph & Kacoo’s like the Olive Garden of cajun? I was taken there a few times back in the day and always thought, “man, this is some shitty, generic cajun” with every meal. 

Razoo's? There used to be one on 35 by the other shitty regional cuisine chains. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Razoo's? There used to be one on 35 by the other shitty regional cuisine chains. 

Razoo’s is the one I remember. There’s 3 of them in the greater Houston area and I can confirm the disappointment the only time I had a biz lunch there.

The Applebees of Cajun.

Edited by Wishbone

There was a Razoo's on 183 next to  Bonedaddy's and Zio's Italian.  It's now a Pappadeaux and the other two are boarded-up eyesores and have been for years.

Went to that Razoo’s a lot. Don’t remember the food but do recall they had some serious talent on that wait staff.

3 hours ago, utee94 said:

There was a Razoo's on 183 next to  Bonedaddy's and Zio's Italian.  It's now a Pappadeaux and the other two are boarded-up eyesores and have been for years.

That Bonedaddys was pretty good. Liked their beer chicken. But I always felt creepy going in there. It was like Hooters with 17 year olds.

• Hook 'Em 2

SEC Rant was soaring in some rarified air last night. They were all over the map in terms of how to feel. Some gloried in the balldragging across ATM’s face, some pitied them, some felt threatened by Texas and some felt all of that. A few were just in bravo-level awe, mostly Georgia fans. LSU people were the best cross section. 

• Hook 'Em 3

This SEC move is going to be so hard on us as a fanbase. 

Texas is rich, spoiled, entitled, arrogant and elitist. For sure. And we revel in that on some level. Just like cowboy fans, Lakers fans, Yankee fans etc. 

what Texas fans are not is ignorant, clueless, humorless, dipshits. We’ve joined an entire conference full of those fan bases. 
I guess we can maybe talk to the less retarded Florida and Georgia fans. And Vandy, if such a creature exists in the wild. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

"We need coaches with some integrity."

LSU stole from a Children's Hospital and has been involved in some grade A fucking sexual assault and rape cover-ups. 

Yeah, I get the feeling that would be a fun forum to troll.  It would be like fishing with dynamite amongst illiterate simpletons.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

"We need coaches with some integrity."

LSU stole from a Children's Hospital and has been involved in some grade A sexual assault and rape cover-ups. 

And A&M lauds Jackie Sherrill, as big a piece of shit as there is in CFB, and RC Slocum, a noted cheater in regards to football and his wife and secretary.

And of course, Johnny Manziel is their gold standard as the ultimate aggy athlete. Tells you all you need to know.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

14 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

And A&M lauds Jackie Sherrill, as big a piece of shit as there is in CFB, and RC Slocum, a noted cheater in regards to football and his wife and secretary.

And of course, Johnny Manziel is their gold standard as the ultimate aggy athlete. Tells you all you need to know.

Quoted for posterity.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Texas is rich, spoiled, entitled, arrogant and elitist. For sure. And we revel in that on some level. Just like cowboy fans, Lakers fans, Yankee fans etc. 

what Texas fans are not is ignorant, clueless, humorless, dipshits. We’ve joined an entire conference full of those fan bases. 
I guess we can maybe talk to the less retarded Florida and Georgia fans. And Vandy, if such a creature exists in the wild. 

To be fair, we also just left a conference full of them.  At least now the idiots are relevant in the sports world.

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

Yeah, I get the feeling that would be a fun forum to troll.  It would be like fishing with dynamite amongst illiterate simpletons.

Pondered it a time or two, sheerly out of ennui at that given moment. However ...

28 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

That forum's posters are too stupid to even realize they'd been blown up. 

This. I'm not sure it would be any fun because most of the posters over there are true morons. 

I still remember when all of the LSU posters came over ahead of the Texas/LSU game in 2019. These were some of the dumbest people I have ever encountered on the Internet. It was a fucking beating to navigate their idiocy just to offer any kind of retort that they could understand as intended. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

This is spot on. 

I’ve spent a lot of time in SEC country and been to a lot of games & tailgates etc. The perfect example is my LSU sister-in-law and her family. They’re otherwise great people and very well educated (her dad and brother both doctors), but when it comes to sports and the SEC, they become humorless dipshits. In their mind, we don’t belong because we don’t take sports seriously enough, but also because we don’t attend bible study enough, we use the word “fuck” instead of “frick”, don’t do enough hunting and fishing on our “camps”, our only traditions involve writing big checks, we have gay fans, etc. Oh and Austin is just a big fake city full of tech bros and libtards and no reasonable coach or athlete would want to live here.

It’s not exactly that we’re spoiled or entitled, that’s part of it, but also because we’re not just like them and we scare the shit out of them. Aggy is just like them except that they’re an actual cult. They never saw aggy as the sleeping giant. Just a game on the schedule where you get no credit for beating them but they’ll make t-shirts if you lose. Texas scares the shit out of them. 

Ole Miss people, I know a lot of them, they maybe dipshits but they’re a good time and never humorless.  

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, BigHornedLurker said:

image.thumb.png.fb911dc017404f0be27a8768171d3e0c.pngimage.thumb.png.22dd255ed68746b6fd7ed88fad98c0f2.pngimage.thumb.png.c46334561cb069728a6e0d8792367948.pngimage.thumb.png.dc91c7e5e40e7adf790a499132755f24.png

image.png.bc1dfccc421bcff4e94a50664e28b5e3.png

What’s this loyalty between schools that all these imbeciles keep bringing up? It’s competition. The University of Texas will act in accordance with the interests of the University of Texas. Why is this such a difficult concept for other fan bases to understand? Just knowing we have to associate with these morons for the foreseeable future fucking sucks. 

• Hook 'Em 2