Sub-Educated Cretins: The SEC screenshot mega-thread

SimkinsMan

I've always found it intriguing and strange at just how many great WR's LSU has put in the league, regardless of how shitty or average their QBs have been over the years. Aside from Joe Burrow, and now Jayden Daniels, their QBs have been lol to meh. But they damn sure have a claim to WRU with Ohio State.

It's pretty insane.

3 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

I've always found it intriguing and strange at just how many great WR's LSU has put in the league, regardless of how shitty or average their QBs have been over the years. Aside from Joe Burrow, and now Jayden Daniels, their QBs have been lol to meh. But they damn sure have a claim to WRU with Ohio State.

It's pretty insane.

Andre Johnson made the NFL hall of fame with some really shitty to mid qb’s. Maybe they honed their skills adjusting to poorly thrown balls. 

• Like 1

I think Gerry went back and forth about whether or not Georgia or LSU had the best o-line in CFB. He would anoint one of them every time one of them were brought up, followed by Texas is in that conversation. 

It's a theme on Coffee & Football. It's a weird one, but whatever. I don't buy it. They both, like us, showed that any line can be dominated at some point. We'll see by the end of the season when we're crowned NC

• Hook 'Em 3

11 hours ago, Lone Star Horn said:

Yeah, Karma tends to bite back. Like when Baxter was lost to injury and aggy was crowing, then Owens was lost for the season.

At this point are we certain Owens was actually injured, or did he just watch the aggie oline play and decide "nope, I'm out?"

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Tigerdroppings is having a good melt.  Sounds like LSU is letting Nichols State hang around.  Apparently Kelly is going crazy on the sidelines.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/lsu-score-board/

Nicholls St RB out of the wildcat formation just gashed that Bo Davis coached DL for a 67 yard TD bringing the Colonels within 2 points. 

At some point these mediocre performances will affect their recruiting and we're all here for it when it happens.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Nicholls St RB out of the wildcat formation just gashed that Bo Davis coached DL for a 67 yard TD bringing the Colonels within 2 points. 

At some point these mediocre performances will affect their recruiting and we're all here for it when it happens.

Brown and Zion are at LSU because of Bo and Bo only.  

They slow played Anding and it was going to be LSU as soon as they offered.

Sucks because Anding is going to be a stud IMO.  I wonder if the staff is still in contact with Zion?

30 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Tigerdroppings is having a good melt.  Sounds like LSU is letting Nichols State hang around.  Apparently Kelly is going crazy on the sidelines.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/lsu-score-board/

And yet… they’re still not blaming Kelly. Every thread is about the defense or Nuss. 

9 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Sucks because Anding is going to be a stud IMO.  I wonder if the staff is still in contact with Zion?

They’ve got to still be in contact with Zion. DT is too big a need and the staff has already shown they don’t give up on recruits. Maybe they spend fewer resources on him now that Charles is in the boat, but I’m sure they’ll stay in touch. 

9 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

LSU got the girlfriend into school and she may well go there for free. I don’t know how strong the bond is between the two, but LSU took it seriously. 

Beyond that, Williams isn’t a top 5 target left on the DT board for two spots. 

9 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

And yet… they’re still not blaming Kelly. Every thread is about the defense or Nuss. 

They’re plenty critical of Kelly from what I’ve read. Haven’t looked in a few days,  but after USC, Kelly was LSU fan’s main issue. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

They’re plenty critical of Kelly from what I’ve read. Haven’t looked in a few days,  but after USC, Kelly was LSU fan’s main issue. 

Yep. Outside of message boards…I hunt and fish with some LSU lifers (that actually have LSU degrees) and they’ve got zero emotional attachment to or patience with Kelly if he isn’t winning.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, MirrOlure said:

Yep. Outside of message boards…I hunt and fish with some LSU lifers (that actually have LSU degrees) and they’ve got zero emotional attachment to or patience with Kelly if he isn’t winning.

As if that makes a difference…

• Haha 3

The rest of Tiger Droppings is having an epic rant. Complaining about their new lights and how awful they are, complaining about Brian Kelly and how he is a slimy man, complaining about their playoff chances, complaining about the defense, which apparently has a dysfunctional secondary.

Their fans are miserable and I'm here for it.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/lsu-sports/

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

The rest of Tiger Droppings is having an epic rant. Complaining about their new lights and how awful they are, complaining about Brian Kelly and how he is a slimy man, complaining about their playoff chances, complaining about the defense, which apparently has a dysfunctional secondary.

Football is good when the dumbest fanbases are all melting st the same time : LSU , OU , ATM 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 7/28/2024 at 9:56 PM, SimpleRick said:

I’d drop our graduation rate by 35 point if it meant we’d win national championships in both of the next two years.

I’m all for the University maintaining great academics, and while I would prefer the athletes succeed academically as well, that’s not a major concern.

Well, since the Supreme Court mostly took the student out of student-athlete, I guess who gives a fuck anymore.

I used to consider it part of a university's obligation to its players to get them degreed.  But that holds less water today.

14 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I thought being slimy was a major qualification for the LSU job?

• Hook 'Em 1