Sub-Educated Cretins: The SEC screenshot mega-thread

On 9/9/2024 at 1:08 AM, Hornius Emeritus said:

The rest of Tiger Droppings is having an epic rant. Complaining about their new lights and how awful they are, complaining about Brian Kelly and how he is a slimy man, complaining about their playoff chances, complaining about the defense, which apparently has a dysfunctional secondary.

Their fans are miserable and I'm here for it.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/lsu-sports/

College football coaches have to have a slime factor. They are salesmen that know football and people. The amount of politics, fundraising, recruiting/retention involved (coaches, staff, high school, portal), and blind eyes turned is not going to net out some Jesus-like figure.

If a fan base says they think their coach is slimy, they are just saying the slime isn’t netting the results they are looking for. They just want more effective slime.

21 minutes ago, derp said:

College football coaches have to have a slime factor. They are salesmen that know football and people. The amount of politics, fundraising, recruiting/retention involved (coaches, staff, high school, portal), and blind eyes turned is not going to net out some Jesus-like figure.

If a fan base says they think their coach is slimy, they are just saying the slime isn’t netting the results they are looking for. They just want more effective slime.

Sure, but Brian Kelly is still one of less ethically savory cfb coaches.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 9/9/2024 at 1:08 AM, Hornius Emeritus said:

The rest of Tiger Droppings is having an epic rant. Complaining about their new lights and how awful they are, complaining about Brian Kelly and how he is a slimy man, complaining about their playoff chances, complaining about the defense, which apparently has a dysfunctional secondary.

Their fans are miserable and I'm here for it.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/lsu-sports/

Having worked a fair number of them, nobody does the poor me better than LSU fan. 

They have the most NFL players per capita in Louisiana without any in state recruiting competition. They won 2 national championships with functionally regarded head coaches. Sure Kelly sucks, but they can always hire somebody better. Things could be much worse, trust me. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis
  • Hook 'Em 2