2026 RB Raycine Guillory Jr

8 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I wonder if he was told "Yeah, Uh, I'm gonna need you to GTFO out of our class. We have bigger, better players about to get in the boat. If you could move your office to the basement, that'd be great".

Do we let him keep the stapler, or no?  

• Like 1

I wish the kid luck, but I don't think that there's going to be a situation as good as Texas would have been for his career out there for him. It's like lottery winners trying to win again but by buying even more tickets than the first time. I'll never understand it. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, immamac said:

I wish the kid luck, but I don't think that there's going to be a situation as good as Texas would have been for his career out there for him. It's like lottery winners trying to win again but by buying even more tickets than the first time. I'll never understand it. 

I disagree. He may not be of the quality that Sark and Choice bring in. Especially if the other back in his class Choice took was Osborne. 

He shouldn't have committed in the first place. Should wait and not make another commitment until right before his senior season at the earliest. 

34 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

I disagree. He may not be of the quality that Sark and Choice bring in. Especially if the other back in his class Choice took was Osborne. 

He shouldn't have committed in the first place. Should wait and not make another commitment until right before his senior season at the earliest. 

You think he gets developed better elsewhere? Of course it's fine for Texas it's just a bad move for him. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

I think he would have fit well in the speed/scat back role that Jayden Blue fills now. He doesn't need to be the bell cow, just bust a 50 yarder every couple of games. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, immamac said:

You think he gets developed better elsewhere? Of course it's fine for Texas it's just a bad move for him. 

Possibly. Part of development is getting experience in games. He would have really had to maximize to get time in this room, especially if we also land Osborne who is pretty much unanimously regarded as having better tools at this age. 

Under Sark Texas is becoming QBU and RBU. You gotta be a top of the country level bad ass to get significant run here at those positions

Edited by Hermanator

No CR, but until I see evidence otherwise this is the RB equivalent of quitting your primetime top rated cable news slot in favor of building a studio somewhere in Maine and trying to launch a podcast.