2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

4 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Yeah, this.  Had Trump died or something leaving Pence the nominee, you wouldn't see Republicans not voting.

I'm not so sure.  Trump followers are  cult.  If he died I think they would fragment.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, TexPx said:

This schedule would wear my lazy ass out.

https://rollcall.com/factbase/biden/topic/calendar/

Under a Trump administration, half of that time was spent doing his hair and watching FoxNews, then a third of the time was on Twitter hating on any and everyone who he disliked. Rarely did he actually do any work. And half the country wants to go back to that. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Brandywine said:

Under a Trump administration, half of that time was spent doing his hair and watching FoxNews, then a third of the time was on Twitter hating on any and everyone who he disliked. Rarely did he actually do any work. And half the country wants to go back to that. 

You forgot golf

2 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

You left out his time playing golf

1 hour ago, MrBig said:

So you’re saying…

IMG_6215.gif.7340c410f061bbc9c206e101abae177d.gif

When I saw the clip of her saying this I didnt catch the pause and couldn't understand it for the life of me. I heard "to see what can be unburdened, by what has been" but she was saying "To see what can be [comma] unburdened by what has been." I swear I spent 10 minutes watching those clips trying to figure out what the fuck she was saying.

1 hour ago, Pimphand said:

You poor leftist limp wrist you should have gone out and celebrated our nations birthday instead you hate our economy, you hate our country and soon your lords and masters will shove UBI and social credit down your stupid neck while making you a dopamine addict all so you could virtue signal.

I hope it was worth it. Next time try sucking less at life....

PXL_20240704_234716391.jpg

PXL_20240704_234706950.jpg

PXL_20240704_201132789.MP.jpg

IMG-20240704-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20240704-WA0007.jpg

PXL_20240704_012633415.MP.jpg

I might be missing some context but, holy fuck, this makes no sense to me. You're a dumbass and a cultist lunatic.

• Hook 'Em 2

33 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Very Online Twitter Dems seem to think this presents President Biden in a positive light

Love Joe, and he righted a broken ship, but he’s reached his sell-buy date.  Moves like he forgot his walker. Don’t Ginsberg this Joe,  your country needs you to step aside. Feels like a zero chance he wins this, but a puncher’s chance with someone else.

• Hook 'Em 4

5 minutes ago, Bojack said:

I might be missing some context but, holy fuck, this makes no sense to me. You're a dumbass and a cultist lunatic.

The only cult I belong to is the fuck you cult. Have a good day we will disassemble your bitch ass government bootlicking useful idiot cult.

• Fuck You 5

8 minutes ago, Bojack said:

I think as important as the candidate is the broader strategy. Go scorched earth negative against Project 2025, the corrupt Supreme Court's decisions, and Trump himself. I want to see that kind of shit everywhere. That needs to be the conversation above all else. The right has always been better at that. The first few special elections after Biden took office and before Dobbs, they won on ginned up nonsense like CRT and trans women playing sports by relentlessly hammering those issues. Some unknown Democratic advisor said something about Mitt Romney's wife had never worked a day in her life and Republicans made that into a huge story. "How can you say that?! She raised 10 kids." Make these motherfuckers play defense for a change. I want to see it on billboards. I want to see it every time I watch sports, not just on Surly or lefty YouTube videos. I want my mom, an actual swing voter in this election, to know all the most odious parts of Project 2025 and see commercials with Dotard and Epstein. I know the media is no help in this but blast that shit until it drowns out stories about Biden's bedtime.

Dems always knife to gunfight. Gloves off, get loud, get nasty. We have 1000 times more ammo for all the horseshit they do. Media blitz swing states nonstop. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

The only cult I belong to is the fuck you cult. Have a good day we will disassemble your bitch ass government bootlicking useful idiot cult.

It's really not a bad name for your cult. It's a cult that worships one of the worst and fucking stupidest people in the history of American public life. And why do you worship that piece of shit? Because fuck you, that's why. You've defined yourself more as against the people you hate, for whatever reason, than anything else. 

Edited by Bojack
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pimphand said:

You poor leftist limp wrist you should have gone out and celebrated our nations birthday instead you hate our economy, you hate our country and soon your lords and masters will shove UBI and social credit down your stupid neck while making you a dopamine addict all so you could virtue signal.

I hope it was worth it. Next time try sucking less at life....

PXL_20240704_234716391.jpg

PXL_20240704_234706950.jpg

PXL_20240704_201132789.MP.jpg

IMG-20240704-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20240704-WA0007.jpg

PXL_20240704_012633415.MP.jpg

Hahaha he implied you're gay and poor, owned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, elfenix said:

*Very online Twitter dems do nothing but doomscroll

Btw- I take no joy in any of this. Joe Biden is my guy. I’ve been a Biden fan since 88. He was my initial choice in 08, and for one of the only times in my life I was proud to cast my vote for him in 2020. I do not identify as a Democrat by anything but default, but I am absolutely a proud and unashamed supporter of Joseph Robinette Biden. 

I’ve called him the American Claudius since then and if the study of history is legal in 2064 he’ll be regarded as the last great president.
I take no joy in this moment. I wish he had five more years, but it’s time for Biden to take his bow and recede into history. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Hahaha he implied you're gay and poor, owned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live 3 properties over from Drake. Try again.

Jesus Christ where do all you clown NPCs come from LMFAO

Jump and swing up you just might hit me in the knees.

Edited by Pimphand
  • Fuck You 4

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

Call him out on it and (assuming he/his team has half a brain) he will slightly walk it back and point to the French and British snap elections as what he was talking about.  His base would buy that hook, line, and sinker, although I highly doubt they care about him overriding the Constitution whenever/however he wants.

1 minute ago, Captain Obvious said:

Call him out on it and (assuming he/his team has half a brain) he will slightly walk it back and point to the French and British snap elections as what he was talking about.  His base would buy that hook, line, and sinker, although I highly doubt they care about him overriding the Constitution whenever/however he wants.

Why walk back on it, heritage foundation wants 100% control of elections and 100% control of who votes, and where

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Why walk back on it, heritage foundation wants 100% control of elections and 100% control of who votes, and where

On the off chance that maybe, just maybe a few independents/undecided voters decide blatantly calling for the power to suspend elections for however long you want is a bridge to far and they vote Dem in November.

3 hours ago, Larry T. Spider said:

This is the fastest way to get Biden out. The DNC won’t fuck around if money starts to dry up, and it will.

Big money R supposedly tried that but Trump plowed ahead and won, and they fell in line to support their lesser evil candidate. 

1 hour ago, Bojack said:

Yes. Yes he is. Don't get him started on solar storms. World was supposed to end back in May according to him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

Nobody gives a fuck lmao

Get ready to watch your entire scrub life be exposed as your political party collapses bro. I would be here to help but instead I'm going to laugh

image.png

• Fuck You 3

2 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Get ready to watch your entire scrub life be exposed as your political party collapses bro. I would be here to help but instead I'm going to laugh

image.png

Drink more

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

On the off chance that maybe, just maybe a few independents/undecided voters decide blatantly calling for the power to suspend elections for however long you want is a bridge to far and they vote Dem in November.

prime candidates for re education camps 

10 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

image.png

how many truck stop lot lizard Macklemore socks do we have on this site?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Livin' that honky life.

Man, the marketing team at Cracker Barrel is really getting lazy with their copywriting team.  

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

how many truck stop lot lizard Macklemore socks do we have on this site?

I don’t think he’s a sock. He’s a trust fund loon

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

FWIW, I'd love to see Pete at the podium in a debate with Donald. 

Not that Pete should be the candidate, but it would be like swatting a fly with a Buick 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Very Online Twitter Dems seem to think this presents President Biden in a positive light

Biden mentioned how there’s no more congestion on the highways after there was always congestion when he was a Senator. Does he not realize he is in a motorcade and the highway is shut down for him? It’s really sad to see him like this.