2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

7 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

This kind of thinking is the result of a deliberate, conscious effort to not understand how this works.

Ok, dude. Have fun continuing to hope the administration can somehow get the train back on the tracks. For America's sake, I hope you're right. (But you won't be.)

2 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

You’re right. 
Way back in 1977, he said that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.”

You know what's infuriating? Trump will say things like this TODAY. And will flub 10x as many things as Biden. And will legitimately praise Putin, not even on accident.

And yet, does THAT get any press coverage?

Nope.

Fuck this timeline and every last one of you making an issue out of this. Every. Last. One.

• Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Posted (edited)
Just now, Bama Llama said:

This is Joe NOW.  If the mental disintegration continues at this pace, where will he/we be in three or four more years.  Jesus, Mary and (sigh) Joseph.  I’ve never voted Republican in a presidential election and I’ve been voting since 1972.  I’ll vote for a mangy yellow dog before I’ll vote for the best Republican, much less Donasseipe Trump, the Arch Enemy of Enlightenment.

If he dies or loses it completely, Kamala becomes president. That should be the talking point. Putting her at the top of the ticket is the end. The undecideds aren't voting for her and a bunch of olds who would vote for even a senile Biden will not vote for her because . . . well, you know.

Edited by 'stache

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

Ok, dude. Have fun continuing to hope the administration can somehow get the train back on the tracks. For America's sake, I hope you're right. (But you won't be.)

Yeah. Right. See above. It's ok when Trump flubs, but somehow not ok when Biden does it.

Vine Ok GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha no.

I don't know how it's even arguable that Trump's camp wants Biden to be the nominee. Sure, they're hoping for 4 more months of confusion, anonymous leaks, infighting, and chaos before then...but they ultimately want to go against Joe.

1 minute ago, Rimbo said:

Yeah. Right. See above. It's ok when Trump flubs, but somehow not ok when Biden does it.

Yes! Exactly! How do you guys not get this yet. It's not fair, too bad. You want it to be one way, but it's another way.

2 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Vine Ok GIF

We get it.  We're talking about voters that remain swing voters after all we've seen of Trump.  You know - the fucking idiots.  They're going to decide the fate of the U.S., so unfortunately we have to take into account what the fucking idiots think.  

• Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

You know what's infuriating? Trump will say things like this TODAY. And will flub 10x as many things as Biden. And will legitimately praise Putin, not even on accident.

And yet, does THAT get any press coverage?

Nope.

Fuck this timeline and every last one of you making an issue out of this. Every. Last. One.

It feels a little like Al Franken resigning. Dems have higher standards for elected officials combined with zero pragmatism which predictably results in shooting off Uncle Sam’s dick.

• Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

It feels a little like Al Franken resigning. Dems have higher standards for elected officials combined with zero pragmatism which predictably results in shooting off Uncle Sam’s dick.

Exactly. Meanwhile Mitch can die on camera multiple times and nobody gives a shit. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Joe should only answer once the question about why he thinks he should stay in the race. Make them ask meaningful questions about policy issues and show that he can answer those. That’s what matters. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1