2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

Word retrieval (which happens to us all) issues compound with age. You search for a word. You can’t find it. You lose the entire thread. 

so far he’s done well tonite. 

I just want the bleeding to stop either way. 100%. No more off message shit from people on the beltway. They either back him or they come at him. Or they can all shut the fuck up. 

The foreign press doesn’t seem to think so.

77e97f61941b6e3650d476a97e849dc5.jpg
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, cabowabo said:

He gets himself in trouble by talking too much. Get out while the getting is good.  

I notice him catching himself a lot, which is good. My guess is that's how he's been training more recently.

Joe did totally fine tonight outside of the small flubs. I respect that he kept on going (including adding that extra reporter when he initially made a mistake) and didn't cut it short at all. 

Whether that's good news or not for the future of his candidacy remains to be seen. I'm not hopeful. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I don't think this helped very much.

Better than the debate, sure, but he'd have had to shit himself to do worse.  This was a little better, but I don't think a single person saw this and said, "Okay, I feel better."

We're in a lot of trouble.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I notice him catching himself a lot, which is good. My guess is that's how he's been training more recently.

He cut himself off during a primary debate in 2020 when his time was up. 

Yeah, I want him to step down but if he's not going then everyone just needs to STFU and get behind him. Work quietly behind the scenes but dipshits coming out and speaking out of turn is going to keep this shitshow with the media running. Now keep him hammering Trump and what Trump will mean to average voters. He spoke on it tonight. Keep running that play. 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Joe did totally fine tonight outside of the small flubs. I respect that he kept on going (including adding that extra reporter when he initially made a mistake) and didn't cut it short at all. 

Whether that's good news or not for the future of his candidacy remains to be seen. I'm not hopeful. 

and handled fairly well with a little fluster going back to earlier questions that guy was re hashing

Tonight makes the debate performance even more frustrating. If Tonight Joe showed up to the debate, age concerns wouldn’t have made it past the Breitbart section of the internet.
Not knowing which Joe will show up is a scarier prospect than knowing for a fact that he’s gone up there.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I want him to start talking like Khan did to Kirk when he talked about marooning him for all eternity.

-T-oU2.gif

image.gif.63e18918ff4d1d6c17011d04856358a1.gif

DONNNNNNNNNNNN

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

Rep Jim Hines, Ranking Dem on Intelligence Committee calls for Biden to drop out.

just now. After the Biden presser.

I hate this drip drip drip bleeding. 🩸 maybe there won’t be any more after Hines but it would be helpful if it stopped tonite. But I guess that’s fantasyland for me. I just don’t know how you beat your enemy if it’s not all hands on deck. 

2 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

He did good but this is the biggest news from the presser.

Of course. It’s not like Trump has ever confused Hayley with Pelosi or Hillary with Obama or a dozen other examples. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

She wants to bump nasties with Biden? Damn already have visual of old people fucking. 

Hunter got that fat hog from somewhere, you know.

Edited by 'stache
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

If there is one thing I will not be able to handle it will be people screaming the "but Trump!" argument into the void while Cheetoh ends up winning the popular vote. 

Edited by Hank Kingsley
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1

They won’t stop. The Dems are no better than the Republicans when it comes to self promotion and getting their moment to grab the spotlight. Are any of them actually working for us anymore?

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

Nancy Pelosi sat down with Obama today I guess is what CNN is saying. Looking for a way to do what? Have met at least twice since the debate debacle is what they are saying. They “huddled” 

Edited by Nicole44

He did just good enough to stick around.  Which has Republicans salivating.
A crash and burn tonight would probably have been preferable to a crash and burn at the September debate for the Democrats.
  • Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I don't think this helped very much.

Better than the debate, sure, but he'd have had to shit himself to do worse.  This was a little better, but I don't think a single person saw this and said, "Okay, I feel better."

We're in a lot of trouble.

I think you're gonna start seeing Republicans work their shady shit behind the scenes to keep him stay in the race.  There's absolutely no way in hell this guy beats anyone.