2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

8 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

That didn't sound like gunfire I've heard, but I'm no expert.  It did sound closer to paintball fire.  Did Trump get hit or did he get "splattered"?

Jesus what a time.

That sounded like a suppressed .22LR or .17HMR to me. Horrible. I hope I am wrong.

Edited by Bozo_Casanova

2 minutes ago, Clintonaldo said:

lol this is a little too convenient.  It’s staged

I doubt it’s staged but someone just gave cover to make an attempt on Biden. These nut jobs don’t need much

MSNBC was showing a life flight helicopter but bc of his status possibly a precaution. Whatever the first pop was definitely hit his face and knocked his hat off. Then 3-4 more pops. They slowed it down on MSNBC. 

5 minutes ago, Js1 said:

God damnit Joe, you weren’t supposed to miss! 

Apparently some snowflakes can’t take a fucking president immunity joke. FUCK YOUR FEELINGS

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

I assume now until we know who did this that President Biden and VP Harris won’t be doing outdoor events either? I assume SS also grabbed them and took them to secure location also? Right? 

I'll wait for our resident ballistic experts to weigh in whether that was a suppressor, low caliber, or just a paintball/pellet gun.

Then we move to conspiracy theorists, was it the radical Antifa trying to take him out or was it staged to make it look like he's a literal target of the Deep State so he gains empathy?  

One thing, I know, that photographer who whipped in from state right, knowing the secret service might just shoot him, just got himself a Pulitzer.

Well, this July's been fun.  Anybody wanna go water-skiing?  

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

MSNBC was showing a life flight helicopter but bc of his status possibly a precaution. Whatever the first pop was definitely hit his face and knocked his hat off. Then 3-4 more pops. They slowed it down on MSNBC. 

Do you have an alibi?  Where were you a few minutes ago?

• Haha 1

Thread appropriate --  here is what is going to happen.  Trump will appear later tonight, and give some version of this statement:

"The radical left fascists tried to assassinate me today, but they failed.  I will continue to fight for you and your freedoms.  God Bless America and God Bless all right-thinking Americans".

And it will work.  This election is over.

• Like 2