2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

We're back and we have the combination to the air shield.

Biden and Obama both put out statements. ABC is saying the shooter might've been outside the security perimeter. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I still can't believe they stood him up and propped him up in the middle of the stage like that. And all stood there for a good 10 seconds or so. Sounds like the shooter was down at that point, but how could they have known how many there were?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Old Freak Nasty said:

I'm sure Biden is going to put out a statement, once they get reports of what happened on the ground, that this is completely unacceptable, and I'm sure if it was the other way around Trump would be just as black and white about it, right?

Just did

Just now, Red Five said:

I still can't believe they stood him up and propped him up in the middle of the stage like that. And all stood there for a good 10 seconds or so. Sounds like the shooter was down at that point, but how could they have known how many there were?

As he yells "fight". This is the next level rallying cry that will activate his extreme followers.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

Saw something that said it was glass from teleprompter that hit him not one of the shots but can’t find anything.

he doenst use a fucking teleprompter 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

You mean the year he couldn't get more votes than Hillary Clinton? That energized?

Popular vote means shit. Come on now.

The year he got the right votes in the right places to win. 

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

Yeah, politics and conspiracy theories aside.  Why would you standup the target like that when you still aren't sure the shooter has been taken down?  You either smother it with your bodies or you lower it and shuffle it to an embankment/cover position?  I'm sure we'll be unpacking this for years, but of all the Secret Service guys I know, I've near heard one of them say, "Yeah, if anything happens to an asset...we totally foist them up like a participation trophy in front of the shooter who we haven't yet located."  But here we down the Rabbit Hole...

25 minutes ago, Rockwell Torrey said:

Now do we name a U.S. Navy ship after him?

That's my former congresswoman Gabby Giffords, she was nearly killed in a gunman attack in Tucson years ago

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

Wait..

if it was shots, why is no one running anywhere? The crowd is just watching it like a movie

4 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Bolsonaro pulled the same shit with a “stabbing” and they have the same people involved on their campaigns. Y’all do the math. But yea, he won.

So you both believe this was completely orchestrated by the Trump campaign?

• Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Saw something that said it was glass from teleprompter that hit him not one of the shots but can’t find anything.

He will definitely say he was shot

6 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

We are definitely getting President Dumbfuck round 2 (trump, as Biden is sadly now a dumbuck too).  The question is will we end up with King Trump?

It didn't work out that way for racist bigot George Wallace. Or Gerald Ford. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

Oh a plot twist and radical right wingers may not have seen coming….interdasting. 

Someone on the other thread mentioned this will galvanize his voters and the base—the base is tapped out. The base was voting for him 100% before this happened. You’re already getting the base numbers in the polls.

It's never about the base numbers and polls.  It's about how many of those people will get off their ass to vote.  This will get more of them to the polls.  That's a guarantee.  And we have Joe, who only sounds like he's been shot in the head.