2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

Wow. I spent the day reading and haven't had the radio or TV on all day. I was just getting comfortably drunk on a great Gin drink I have concocted.  Then this..America is kinda too fucked up for me. First we get attacked by Mynamar inchworms and then people are tryna kill the shitty Kennedys again...fuck this shit.

• Like 1

Just now, Da Fino said:

Do you? Did you call it correctly last time he won? 

What are you talking about? We didn’t know his ceiling 8 years ago. We clearly know his ceiling now and have for quite some time.

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

What are you talking about? We didn’t know his ceiling 8 years ago. We clearly know his ceiling now and have for quite some time.

Well luckily for you, absolutely nothing drastic has happened since then. 

Just now, Da Fino said:

Well luckily for you, absolutely nothing drastic has happened since then. 

Who is changing their vote to Trump because he got shot? Tell me about all these voters that were out on him that suddenly decide he’s the guy because he got shot? That doesn’t make any sense at all. His ceiling is well known and two minutes of research would learn you that

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

Who is changing their vote to Trump because he got shot? Tell me about all these voters that were out on him that suddenly decide he’s the guy because he got shot? That doesn’t make any sense at all. His ceiling is well known and two minutes of research would learn you that

Turnout 

turnout 

turnout.  

that is what people are trying to say. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Just now, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Turnout 

turnout 

turnout.  

that is what people are trying to say. 

Turnout turnout turnout is bad for Republicans. Thats what anyone who has paid attention for the past 20 years is trying to say.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Wow. I spent the day reading and haven't had the radio or TV on all day. I was just getting comfortably drunk on a great Gin drink I have concocted.  Then this..America is kinda too fucked up for me. First we get attacked by Mynamar inchworms and then people are tryna kill the shitty Kennedys again...fuck this shit.

What’s in the gin drink?

Show me the research about apathetic voters on the right and middle before and after an assignation attempt. This is unprecedented. I can’t understand how you don’t think this won’t lead to him getting a higher turnout. 

1 minute ago, Da Fino said:

Show me the research about apathetic voters on the right and middle before and after an assignation attempt. This is unprecedented. I can’t understand how you don’t think this won’t lead to him getting a higher turnout. 

I didn’t say it won’t lead it getting higher turnout. I said that he has a ceiling, and he does as has been well documented.

Higher turnout overall is bad for republicans and has been for decades.

Apathetic voters on the right are apathetic because they don’t like Donald Trump. This isn’t going to make them like him lol.

57 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

Are your surprised? This forum is mostly populated and dominated by sick and disgusting people.  

Not at all. No one on the cr is dumb enough to be a traitor pedo trump supporter. Pedo trump forced a 13 yr to fuck, didn’t he? 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 2

14 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

I can’t imagine typing this out with such certainty after an assignation attempt. I’m astounded, I’m confused…it’s trump. 

Just now, Da Fino said:

I can’t imagine typing this out with such certainty after an assignation attempt. I’m astounded, I’m confused…it’s trump. 

I can’t imagine ignoring all the data that has existed for years. 
Again, who are the people that are suddenly voting for trump that weren’t before? The apathetic republicans you talk about are apathetic for a reason. Shit those apathetic pubs would be more likely to turnout if he died because they could vote for some other run of the mill pub that doesn’t say the quiet parts out loud.

5 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

You keep using that word 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

I can’t imagine ignoring all the data that has existed for years. 
Again, who are the people that are suddenly voting for trump that weren’t before? The apathetic republicans you talk about are apathetic for a reason. Shit those apathetic pubs would be more likely to turnout if he died because they could vote for some other run of the mill pub that doesn’t say the quiet parts out loud.

Biden is portrayed as an old senile man with translucent skin (who many in his own party are urging him to step down) while Trump has a photo of blood running down his face standing with a fist up with the American flag in the background with secret service guys at his feet.  At this point it's like being a Colorado fan in 2005 and thinking you are going to have a big 4th quarter comeback to win the B12...

• Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Fastbreak said:

Biden is portrayed as an old senile man with translucent skin (who many in his own party are urging him to step down) while Trump has a photo of blood running down his face standing with a fist up with the American flag in the background with secret service guys at his feet.  At this point it's like being a Colorado fan in 2005 and thinking you are going to have a big 4th quarter comeback to win the B12...

It is definitely everything you said if you just ignore all the data that says otherwise.

• Hook 'Em 1

I was at that game. It was right after my dad died. It was literally an assassination of that team. They haven’t been the same since. VY was the assassin. It didn’t seem like a real game to me. 

2 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

6598ebcc-6e46-4c6a-87f2-3621bda9caa6_tex

It is definitely everything you said if you just ignore all the data that says otherwise.

What fucking data? We just had a candidate shot today. Why don’t you get that that changes things? 

3 hours ago, Message Board User said:

two of the more prolific posters in the CR here are in fact suggesting this was orchestrated.

I thought you “haven’t visited the board in years” ??

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck You 1

This is making the rounds.

What is this logo?

This logo is not on the shooter’s shirt as far as I know. 

I remember being on the Boston Marathon Bomber thread with yall and we were all trying to figure out what was on their caps and such 

IMG_1508.jpeg

1 minute ago, Da Fino said:

What fucking data? We just had a candidate shot today. Why don’t you get that that changes things? 

Because it doesn’t, especially this particular candidate. It didn’t change it for multiple other presidential candidates that were shot.

Because it doesn’t, especially this particular candidate. It didn’t change it for multiple other presidential candidates that were shot.

Unreal. I can’t believe I bit. 

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

Don’t watch CNN. It’s unhealthy for the mind 

I flip channels. Nervous habit since I stopped drinking two plus years ago.

But since no one is going to commercial I guess I can just pick one and stick with it. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

Yeah - I'm wondering what "data"?

The only "data" that matters in 2024 are talking points and image.  Trump is dominating on both sides of the ball there. 

Just now, Da Fino said:

Unreal. I can’t believe I bit. 

Feel free to point out who these voters he will gain are. It won’t be from republicans that have abandoned him. It won’t be from Dems. So who is it? If your argument is that a bunch of people that never vote, are going to vote all the sudden then you’re entitled to think that, but it doesn’t make any sense and hasn’t happened previously when candidates were shot.

• Hook 'Em 1

Yeah - I'm wondering what "data"?

The only "data" that matters in 2024 are talking points and image.  Trump is dominating on both sides of the ball there. 

The data that shows us what trumps ceiling and floor are.

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Nicole is channel surfing looking for some clues as to how the shooter planned to retrieve the body and which body of water would be best to dump it in. 

I’m always learning stuff. Always Be Learning! 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

This is making the rounds.

What is this logo?

This logo is not on the shooter’s shirt as far as I know. 

I remember being on the Boston Marathon Bomber thread with yall and we were all trying to figure out what was on their caps and such 

IMG_1508.jpeg

Making the rounds where? You say that logo is NOT on the shooter's shirt. What is that logo on? Was it on the shooter's person elsewhere? Are there other relevant details before I end up going down a rabbit hole trying to figure out what it is?

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

Making the rounds where? You say that logo is NOT on the shooter's shirt. What is that logo on? Was it on the shooter's person elsewhere? Are there other relevant details before I end up going down a rabbit hole trying to figure out what it is?

Well X is a cesspool. But I just figured someone recognized it. Some people saying the logo on the shirt of someone else in the crowd and some claiming logo also on shooter’s shirt. But it is likely all bullshit. Some are saying the shooter is 20 yr old from PA and some saying it’s someone from out of state. I mean at this point the logo could mean jack shit. And maybe I should delete the post but I figured if it was important that people would recognize it. 

maybe I should just delete post of it. I don’t want to spread something irrelevant. Or false. That’s not my intent. At all.