2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

4 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

about 250 years of it, yeah.

I'm asking about a really specific demographic here. Biden voters who are white males, who will stay home if it's a black woman instead.

24 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

The other half of Harris running is who would she pick for VP. Too many democrats want Pete as VP. That’s a dead end ticket - again because we aren’t that progressive as a society.
Has a VP been discussed?

Biden. Ha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Biden just tested positive for COVID

Season 6 Leslie GIF by Parks and Recreation

Since everyone's in a conspiratorial frame of mind right now. Sure, one could argue that the Trump people sent a Covid assassin to surreptitiously infect Biden during one of his more recent public appearances. Still, my money is on that evil, conniving wine mom, Harris. She'll do anything to knock Biden off his perch.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

And if Biden just keeps saying no?

Well, I mean....if Biden truly is as addled as y'all say he is, couldn't you just say "So, Joe...to follow-up on your commitment yesterday to drop out of the race and let Kamala take your slot"

"Wait?  I committed to drop out yesterday?"

"Well, yes.  Right after lunch.  We were talking, you had just enjoyed your soft sandwich and Ensure, and you said 'I feel it is my patriotic duty to drop out.'  Sir, the whole team has been talking since then about how much we admire your bravery and commitment to America.  I just wanted to follow up on how we should draft the formal statement to release to the press.  What do you think about this version [pushes document across the table to him]."

If he's as out of it as y'all say, he'll say "oh, yes....of course.  Yes, that's my duty.  Let me look over this statement."

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pam Cummings said:

Is it just me or does Trump seem weird since the shooting? I know it would scare any normal person. He has his normal act that he does and looking at his face it seems like he can't do the act right now.

bill murray this man has no dick GIF by Ghostbusters

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Pam Cummings said:

Is it just me or does Trump seem weird since the shooting? I know it would scare any normal person. He has his normal act that he does and looking at his face it seems like he can't do the act right now.

I'm sure knowing that you turned your head the instant before you would've had half your head taken off might f with you a touch. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

what are you talking about? I haven't seen a whole hell of a lot of coverage, but he's just being normal at the RNC from what I did see. 

8 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

This’ll buy the democrats a week or so until they can figure out what to do with the idiot

I'd take a cadaver in an IQ test over Donald Trump.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

Will covid bail out the D’s yet again? (Trump woulda walked to the W if not for the absolute shit covid response.. plus that whole being a shit heel during an insanely inflammatory period)

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, bluto said:

Will covid bail out the D’s yet again? (Trump woulda walked to the W if not for the absolute shit covid response.. plus that whole being a shit heel during an insanely inflammatory period)

Exactly... didn't he just say he'd drop out for health reasons?

Hello, health reason!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

I'm asking about a really specific demographic here. Biden voters who are white males, who will stay home if it's a black woman instead.

He limited his statement to those white male Democrats who AREN'T Biden voters (or "Biden locks").  If they're "Biden voters", he's not expecting them to stay home.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Lol. I know exactly what I have, and do not have.  And how that proportions to what is put in, and what is received back.  Those proportions are severely out of whack for successful upper middle class in this country.  Equality my ass 

You're not buying into a timeshare, you dipshit.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Is that really a problem if he's vaxxed up?

No. A very speedy recovery would do a little bit to push aside the feeble old man image. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

The lung bone’s connected to the jawbone, the jawbone’s connected to the brain bone, the brain bone’s connected to the……something.

season 4 GIF

• Hook 'Em 2