2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

1 hour ago, DixonHur said:

I think this might be the first Presidential election in the history of America where ~60% of the population is hoping one of the candidates dies before the election, and they really don't care which one.

*3rd in a row

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

First, I don't think you in particular are BlueMaga. I simply disagree with you that there is a worse option than staying with Joe Biden, and I am beyond frustrated that a significant number of Democrats are choosing certain defeat.
That said, the BlueMAGA people are beyond aggravating, because not only are they choosing defeat, they are abandoning the only thing that can preserve any sort of coherent opposition post-election. 

I’ve said a dozen times at this point (post debate internal feud) that he has to go. How many more times do I have to say it before you understand? 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

Off to the old folks home. 

Supreme Court about to fuck us

Will you give it a rest. They can’t do anything about who the Dems pick

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Will you give it a rest. They can’t do anything about who the Dems pick

Republicans about to tie this all up in the courts. Hard not to believe that. 

the challenges are already in place for a Biden win, this just ups their time table 

Edited by tx 3 putt

free breakfast tacos for everyone everyday, and wet wipes / bidets in all public bathrooms. America works the best with a clean anus!

Your platform seems to contradict itself...

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Does it mean anything or matter if Biden endorses Kamala or not? I know it’s not in the letter. But now what? 

He didn’t resign, so Kamala ain’t pres. the party has to pick the nominee, not Biden. So don’t think it means much he left an endorsement out of his statement. I’m sure an endorsement of her is forthcoming.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

Republicans about to tie this all up in the courts. Hard not to believe that. 

the challenges are already in place for a Biden win, this just ups their time table 

They have nothing to tie it to for court. They are just bullshitting about nothing which is what all radical republicans do