2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

7 minutes ago, linux said:

I want the people praising Biden to just shut the fuck up, he is done he is over he is no more, aside from the last remaining months of his presidency he is is 100% irrelevant, shut the fuck up and move forward.

He did the right thing, something that has been missing from the political landscape for way too long. That was appreciation. 

• Hook 'Em 7

Just now, Hank Kingsley said:

Hillary didn't lose because she was a woman. She lost because she's a Clinton. 

There were some poor tactics involved, too.  She's pretty unlikeable as well.  Not that Kamala has a huge fan club, but at least she's less of a stick in the mud.

2 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Sad for it to end like this for him. But he can spend the next 4 months campaigning for the eventual nominee and use it as a farewell. And when he has his senior moments, people will say “aww papa Joe” instead of groaning. 

i like joe and am sad also but in a more real am not sad because god fucking dammit the hubris of trying to start a 4 year presidential term at age whatever the fuck

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

He did the right thing, something that has been missing from the political landscape for way too long. That was appreciation. 

Who cares about appreciation? the polling until after the convention will decide our fates, I am sure I will praise Biden in a concentration camp real hard then IF this all blows up in our face

Just now, David Dennison said:

I'll be impressed if the party has this buttoned down before the convention.

Yep. Like CNN said, if party leaders come out quickly for her, it was planned. The VP jockeying will be fun 

Just now, David Dennison said:

I'll be impressed if the party has this buttoned down before the convention.

This has been worked on for weeks behind the scenes. It's been a matter of how/when since pretty much the instant the first BMD pulled out.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

Well well well. Look who’s the old senile fuck now

They need to be hammering this home before the end of the day

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Just now, WBT said:

They need to be hammering this home before the end of the day

It does not matter Trump voters are lying they would have voted for him if he was in a coma, they need dem unity not Trump ammunityion, if the mega tent party does not coalesce we are doomed.

1 minute ago, linux said:

It does not matter Trump voters are lying they would have voted for him if he was in a coma, they need dem unity not Trump ammunityion, if the mega tent party does not coalesce we are doomed.

Yeah but there aren't enough trump voters

• Hook 'Em 2

R’s need to get on media today -

- the Dems Know they can’t beat Trump and they’re jumping ship. Biden came after Trump with the full DoJ and Trump is unbeatable !!!!

- is this even legal ?? American dems picked Biden, Biden has to stay on the ballot. The  people have spoken !  Supreme Court needs to step in to save democracy !!!

- Kamala is a Californian super liberal black female !!! I repeat, she’s black !!! Wink wink 

muddy the waters while the Dems are in disarray. misinformation is key here 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 5

Just now, tx 3 putt said:

R’s need to get on media today -

- the Dems Know they can’t beat Trump and they’re jumping ship. Biden came after Trump with the full DoJ and Trump is unbeatable !!!!

- is this even legal ?? American dems picked Biden, Biden has to stay on the ballot. The  people have spoken !  Supreme Court needs to step in to save democracy !!!

- Kamala is a Californian super liberal black female !!! I repeat, she’s black !!! Wink wink 

muddy the waters while the Dems are in disarray. misinformation is key here 

Who gives a shit what they say. You care way too much what the Rs are going to do 

• Hook 'Em 8

5 minutes ago, YChang said:

I want Joe to go full Dark Brandon and do nothing but talk shit on Trump and every single member of the GQP. 

best path forward for the Dems 

Biden’s march to the sea !

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1