2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

23 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Lotta dumbfuck voters gonna vote for Trump because they dont/wont want a woman in the white house as prez

Those dumbfucks are already locked to Trump.  

• Hook 'Em 7

8 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Are you insane.  It's gonna tough enough winning in America with a woman at the top of the ticket and you think putting a gay man front and center is the answer?

Yeah I do. I think the gay military veteran who had an extremely successful private sector career and one of the best performing cabinet positions in the last few decades should be front and center. 

He started off rough cuz he took pat leave almost immediately, but since has been incredibly effective and successful. He's the most dangerous kind of person, he's COMPETENT. 

• Hook 'Em 9

Again, Trump doesn't debate her then he looks like a coward. She can hammer him over and over on it and it will stick. It is a losing proposition for him and will only work for the people who were going to vote for him anyway. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

This.  I wouldn’t count on a Kamala verbal take down of anyone.  Now if she can stand there and let Trump be a buffoon without letting off a half dozen bizarre counter-logical cackles she could succeed in a debate.

the fuck????

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 7/11/2024 at 10:48 AM, Texas Flood said:

A Kamala coalition of women, young voters, and voters of color would go a long way to revive the lukewarm base.

Add a conventional white male VP candidate a la Mark Kelly and it will help with Arizona, possibly the rust belt.

🎯

billionaire-strut-vince-mcmahon.gif

On 7/11/2024 at 12:48 PM, Texas Flood said:

A Kamala coalition of women, young voters, and voters of color would go a long way to revive the lukewarm base.

Add a conventional white male VP candidate a la Mark Kelly and it will help with Arizona, possibly the rust belt.

young voters love to sit at home on Election Day 😭😭😭

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, immamac said:

Yeah I do. I think the gay military veteran who had an extremely successful private sector career and one of the best performing cabinet positions in the last few decades should be front and center. 

He started off rough cuz he took pat leave almost immediately, but since has been incredibly effective and successful. He's the most dangerous kind of person, he's COMPETENT. 

Welp, as much as I wish it weren't true, running a black woman and a gay guy is not a recipe for success in American politics.

I love Pete, but the running mate needs to be Cooper or Shapiro.  

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, troph said:

Dobbs will change that you watch. 

They will vote for the issues no doubt, I agree, but a man could carry the Dobbs vote as well. Rural vs Urban is x100000 more imporatant than gender in determining who will vote for who.

Just now, linux said:

They will vote for the issues no doubt, I agree, but a man could carry the Dobbs vote as well. Rural vs Urban is x100000 more imporatant than gender in determining who will vote for who.

Yep. Rural/urban and education 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, troph said:

I think you save Pete for POTUS later. I think he’s going to get the nod eventually and thankfully he’s quite young for politics.

Right, so VP 2024/2028 (man, are we setting up for 8 years of Harris?) and Pete for POTUS after that.

• Hook 'Em 3

Here's the thing. The narrative will officially shift. He can't run on how Biden's is horrible. He can try to use scare tactics about her and I'm sure those will work on the people who were already going to vote for him. But now she can make it about how old he is and how old his ideas are. You can start hammering on Project 2025. 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

"Insinuate"?  She should flat out hammer the idea that all Republicans said in 2020 that Joe Biden was too old to run at age 78 and Donald Trump is currently <checks note> 78 years old.  

Gloves off.  For once, please, gloves off.

Hoop earrings off 

image.gif.ace65152bb4b547b8b9955de62d5873c.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

"Insinuate"?  She should flat out hammer the idea that all Republicans said in 2020 that Joe Biden was too old to run at age 78 and Donald Trump is currently <checks note> 78 years old.  

Gloves off.  For once, please, gloves off.

If I were her my opening statement would be

”Man. Woman. Person. Camera. TV.”

then I would stand there just looking at him for the duration of time

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, mdmost said:

Here's the thing. The narrative will officially shift. He can't run on how Biden's is horrible. He can try to use scare tactics about her and I'm sure those will work on the people who were already going to vote for him. But now she can make it about how old he is and how old his ideas are. You can start hammering on Project 2025. 

correct, but who is Hannibal Lecter endorsing ??

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Just talked to one of my friends who said they wouldn't vote if Biden were the nominee.

She's 100% on board with Kamala.  And she lives in a swing state.

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Dumb, but ok.  We need her for this election.  Maybe she will be smarter after this one.

CNN people all mentioning Biden is super deliberative. Not too surprising it took so long. Glad he self isolated and got voices out of his ear to make the decision 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

Right, so VP 2024/2028 (man, are we setting up for 8 years of Harris?) and Pete for POTUS after that.

VP isn't the right role for him to build momentum. He's actually a doer. He needs foreign policy chops. 

The largest domestic cabinet position he is currently in. 

The largest foreign cabinet position would be good for him to take and show success. 

8-12 years of getting real tangible shit done will make it nearly impossible to not elect him. 

• Hook 'Em 3