2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

Just now, gmr548 said:

Well Obama can't run so I wasn't really referring to him lol.

I'd love to be able to put him on the ballot. He'd hang 350 EVs on Trump.

That may be low. I think people have forgotten how good he is and how much he hates trump. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 2

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm loving the irony of Republicans lamenting that this move is 'subverting the will of democratic voters'.  I mean, that never stopped y'all before?

Party of LAW AND ORDER!!!1!!!

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Obama knows what he's doing. He wants to be the final say on the legitimacy of the nominee so he will wait until that happens.

He also evidently doesn't need to, and there's no reason to give the GOP the red meat for their base - "oBuMmEr Is BeHiNd It AlL!1!1!"

3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Obama knows what he's doing. He wants to be the final say on the legitimacy of the nominee so he will wait until that happens.

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

Well Obama can't run so I wasn't really referring to him lol.

I'd love to be able to put him on the ballot. He'd hang 350 EVs on Trump.

I was just “reporting”…  Obama will probably coronate her.

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

She needs to hit Hou / DFW / SA / Austin metroplex / EP with the fist of God 

She's not winning Texas. Shore up the solidly blue states and concentrate on the swing states 

• Hook 'Em 7

2 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

This is like bringing the second half kickoff back for a touchdown.

Now step on their necks

After playing like shit but only being down 10. 3 point game now mother fuckers. 

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

Think we are about to see misogyny on a scale we’ve never seen in this country

a73f4abf-86f3-4783-9452-f062ad9dae37_tex

It's past time we meet this problem head on. Let women who might sit out or pull the lever for Trump see exactly what that side thinks about your gender if you don't 100% capitulate to their worldview.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

They better hope this shit works. A post Project 2025 America is going to be a scary place for anyone that is non-white, a woman, LGBTQ etc. It's going to be bad. How does that saying go, past is prologue? All you need to do is read up on the end of Reconstruction to see how this can potentially go. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

4 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

She needs to hit Hou / DFW / SA / Austin metroplex / EP with the fist of God 

No

all focus should be on PA, Wisconsin, Michigan, Nevada, Arizona and maybe GA

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Coons on MSNBC says he believe that Harris will inherit not just the funds but also the entire re-election staff & infrastructure. Big if true.

He was on cnn a minute ago fuck yeah the dems kept this shit tight and are on the greatest full court press the last 3-4 hours I’ve ever seen.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, FOXHOUND said:

They better hope this shit works. A post Project 2025 America is going to be a scary place for anyone that is non-white, a woman, LGBTQ etc. It's going to be bad. How does that saying go, past is prologue? All you need to do is read up on the end of Reconstruction to see how this can potentially go. 

Well Biden definitely wasn't going to work so this is your next best chance. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

Repubs calling for Biden to step down better want what they will get. If successful then Kamala becomes President and from then on out will be known as Madame President not Kamala. Thats tough to beat. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Coons on MSNBC says he believe that Harris will inherit not just the funds but also the entire re-election staff & infrastructure. Big if true.

Inherit is the wrong word. She is literally named as the candidate on every piece of FEC or organizational paperwork. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

This.  Maybe by 2036 or 2040.

what you hearing about today’s developments?

Edited by Js1

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Please be real. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-harris-campaign-donations/2020/08/12/06eb1f0e-dcdb-11ea-b205-ff838e15a9a6_story.html

Before he entered politics, President Trump donated $6,000 to Kamala D. Harris’s reelection campaign while she was California attorney general, campaign finance records show.

Trump gave $5,000 to Harris’s campaign in September 2011 and $1,000 in February 2013. His daughter Ivanka Trump gave Harris’s campaign $2,000 in 2014, records show.

Harris, now the running mate of presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, was California’s attorney general from 2011 until 2016 — when she was elected to the U.S. Senate. In 2015, the year Trump began his campaign for president, Harris said she gave Trump’s donations to charity.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1