2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

Just now, Js1 said:

Good lord, Scott Jennings is such a hack. Fuck you CNN

Collins does nothing but get run over by bullshit and conspiracy theories 

Jesus Christ. “Overturned the will of the voters” “has anyone seen Joe Biden actually sign this letter”

Collins does nothing. Worthless cunt

• Rage+1 3

Just now, tx 3 putt said:

Joe Biden is now a President with total immunity and legal protections for official presidential actions as granted to him by the Supreme Court — and unencumbered without the electoral concerns of seeking re-election.

Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Bill in Sinton level focusness incoming!

Just now, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

for POTUS, but not VP, right?

Correct.

• Hook 'Em 1

Gretchen is only 52.  Michigan Governors are term limited to 8 total years.  She's almost done with 6 of them.  Not my own bullshit, but there's not going to be two women on a ticket.  I don't make the rules.  So she could be an heir apparent at 60 when Kamala terms out.  Between 2026-2032, Gretchen can take on a prominent cabinet role and rise to top of ticket in 2032.  She is eligible for a federal judiciary appointment by Harris, but we rarely draft candidates directly from the bench because their stances on most issues is clearly delineated and they can't pull some "Well, I never said quite that."  (Ma'am, I'd reading straight from your concurring opinion, verbatim).  

If Harris loses though, Gretchen will be at the top of the list in 2028.

• Like 2

Just now, aggie08 said:

In case there's still anyone out there who believes that the GOP wanted Biden to drop out.

Trump says Harris is easier to beat. Yet they wanted Biden to stay in. Hmmm

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, troph said:

Whitmer said nah. 

Huge Whitmer fan here, but she did the right thing.

Harris is the best bet right now.  

I think it would be good to have a vote at the convention, even if only for show, but she's clearly the heavy favorite.

So, who's your favorite as a running mate?  I'm thinking Cooper makes the most sense given his experience, his race, his gender, and his age... he could be to Kamala what Biden was to Obama.  

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, DixonHur said:

I think it would be good to have a vote at the convention, even if only for show, but she's clearly the heavy favorite.

So, who's your favorite as a running mate?  I'm thinking Cooper makes the most sense given his experience, his race, his gender, and his age... he could be to Kamala what Biden was to Obama.  

Buttigeg would offer more protection, if you know what I'm saying.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Pancho said:

If this is their talking point….lol

When they start arguing process, they know they’re in trouble. They’ve run the past year that Biden is senile and is unfit for office. Now that is off the table.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Trump says Harris is easier to beat. Yet they wanted Biden to stay in. Hmmm

Yea anyone saying Harris is easier to beat for Republicans is full of shit. Having Biden withdraw is the politics version of splitting queens against a 6. You’ve turned a sure W into a potential loss due to the unknowns of what’s gonna happen over the next few months. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

gawd  I hope he does. eleminate medical debt. make cannabis the national flower. everyone gets a pony. seriously, throw out every progressive fever dream and make this SCOTUS gag on the number of cases they have to try. 

Take my 9.95 whenever you’d like.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

It’s Shapiro. It has to be Shapiro. Anyone else is legit a mistake. Shapiro locks up the most important state in this coming election.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

It’s Shapiro. It has to be Shapiro. Anyone else is legit a mistake. Shapiro locks up the most important state in this coming election.

Agreed. You have no shot of winning the electoral college without PA. Michigan will come to its senses now. 

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

gawd  I hope he does. eleminate medical debt. make cannabis the national flower. everyone gets a pony. seriously, throw out every progressive fever dream and make this SCOTUS gag on the number of cases they have to try. 

daca

• Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Perhaps I'm just programmed to think the worst of Americans, but I worry him being Jewish could be an issue.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

Delegates will remain open until the convention. They cannot be pledged prior. 

Lmao. I think that would be hilarious if @linuxwould be into that for a brief period. 

I dont mind

18 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Save Democracy!!

2 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Perhaps I'm just programmed to think the worst of Americans, but I worry him being Jewish could be an issue.

Possible. But that won’t resonate in Pennsylvania. Which is really all that matters. Kamala is I’ll be plenty strong in all the other swings.

5 minutes ago, miguelito said:

So when do Kamala and Trump debate?

Never. No chance Trump takes the risk of being on stage with someone who can think on their feet. But Democrats need to call him a coward for not accepting at every opportunity.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1