2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

And they're going to demand that Biden resign the Presidency.  If he's unfit to run, he's unfit to serve, etc.

I just don’t see anyone spending time on this.  The attorneys for the Trump campaign are going to remind Trump that he’s successfully avoided federal prosecution for three years and he thinks he’s going to get action on something this hazy and of this magnitude in three months?

10 minutes ago, Kermit said:

Weren’t the Republicans breaking Grindr in Milwaukee? I’m pretty sure cocks weren’t sucking themselves.

Don't y'all get it? It's funny because she's a woman (innuendo) and black (banana) - the right is getting better at comedy!1!1!1

These people, I swear to god.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, LCHorn said:

I just don’t see anyone spending time on this.  The attorneys for the Trump campaign are going to remind Trump that he’s successfully avoided federal prosecution for three years and he thinks he’s going to get action on something this hazy and of this magnitude in three months?

Republicans tho

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Horn Dogg said:

I wonder if there is enough material out there to make a compilation of embarrassing shit that Trump has done in public?

Or racist and sexist dog whistles that he's thrown out. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Texaus said:

Trump getting beat down by a black woman is a wet dream. But you know what also will make me happy when she wins? That Alan Lictman asshole being wrong.

Awkward Krieger GIF by Archer

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, LCHorn said:

Mrs. Thomas will text her husband, and this shit will be fast-tracked.

17 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

This isn't it at all.  She has long been accused of trading sex for an assistant DA appointment from Willie Brown.  It's why I alluded to the "whore" slur that's about to be resurrected (in addition to the obvious "black" and "woman" slurs).

Oh so it’s even dumber than I though

• Hook 'Em 1

52 minutes ago, Constant said:

Can Kamala even golf? What will Trump’s #1 critique be if it’s not about her golf handicap?

We know the answer.

That she has smaller tits than him 

Harris’ mom was born in India and her dad in Jamaica. How much you want to bet that Trump throws out a tweet that some are questioning Harris’ exact birthplace.  “People are talking…”

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 2

Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Harris’ mom was born in India and her dad in Jamaica. How much you want to bet that Trump throws out a tweet that some are questioning her exact birthplace.  

Let him. It would be a great way for her to point out one of the Project 2025 items is to remove birthright citizenship, something Vance's wife also has. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Democrat have been continuously fucking up federal races in NC since Obama won in '08. My bar for thinking they would be decisive favorites there is... Quite high at this point.

NC gives you so new many paths: (I always keep NV in the Dem tally)

Win NC, you can lose PA, AZ and GA if you win MI/WI

Win NC, you can lose AZ, GA and WI if you win PA 

Win NC, and AZ, and you only need 2/3 blue wall states 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

To every person asking "what if Trump says this racist/sexist thing?"...I fucking hope he does. Re-introduce the disgusting behavior of Trump and the GOP to Americans.  Bring it out in the open. We will win if they do. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

You can also go via the traditional blue wall path (+NC) or the sunbelt path (NC, GA, AZ)

Just now, Dbeasy said:

I’m unclear how I contribute to Kamala’s campaign. I don’t find a website other than Biden’s. 

That money goes to her. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Hank Kingsley said:

To every person asking "what if Trump says this racist/sexist thing?"...I fucking hope he does. Re-introduce the disgusting behavior of Trump and the GOP to Americans.  Bring it out in the open. We will win if they do. 

Not if, but when.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Yep. They’ve seemingly forgotten. Let the GOP remind them 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I know that, I'm just saying I think the idea that Roy Cooper is going to be worth several points in NC is dubious. I actually do think I'd pick him though. Even assuming it does not fundamentally change the race in NC, I think he's a good a pick as any to court independent/moderates and the potential cost of picking him is the lowest. Most other names floated have a tangible downside or don't have any in-state upside. 

Shaprio is really the only other name I'd consider, but he's actually quite valuable as an above-replacement value Governor of PA. Holding that position is going to be absolutely vital if Harris loses in November and you want Shaprio on the ballot, without the stain of losing the state as a VP candidate.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Hank Kingsley said:

My god they are flailing. You love to see it. 

1.) What?

2.) Your base doesn't know what a good chunk of those words mean.

3.) Those that do will revert to point 1.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I was on the fence on whether Biden stays in or make a change to Kamala was a better chance for winning in Nov. I could see pros and cons on both sides (sorry for that phrase). Now that it’s done, and Biden seems to have done it in as gracious a way that could be done, I can’t even put into words how energized I feel by this news.

Thanks Joe — for bearing that asshole in ‘20 and now for thinking of the country first and standing aside so Kamala can deliver the knockout blow in ‘24!

Let’s fucking go!

giphy.gif

Shapiro endorses Kamala

Agree with every single point you made in that post. Every single one. LFG indeed! 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

My god they are flailing. You love to see it. 

Omg she’s an atheist communist AND believes in the occult. 

Swing voters are going to buy that for sure 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

The GOP really believed Biden wouldn’t step down as the nominee. They weren’t prepared 

I could see being unprepared for one of the major governors or someone out of left field... But the sitting Vice President for the 81 year old POTUS? This is the best they have after the past few weeks?

I'm sure it'll fine tune but I am not impressed. Democrats can win this.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Shapiro endorses Kamala

A big thing is not many of the non KH names have been nationally vetted. Good chance to let her team privately vet them 

5 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I was on the fence on whether Biden stays in or make a change to Kamala was a better chance for winning in Nov. I could see pros and cons on both sides (sorry for that phrase). Now that it’s done, and Biden seems to have done it in as gracious a way that could be done, I can’t even put into words how energized I feel by this news.

Thanks Joe — for bearing that asshole in ‘20 and now for thinking of the country first and standing aside so Kamala can deliver the knockout blow in ‘24!

Let’s fucking go!

giphy.gif

Shapiro endorses Kamala

2 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

Agree with every single point you made in that post. Every single one. LFG indeed! 

me too, i couldn't even pretend to know which was the better option. but...i can now say i'm feeling much more optimistic than i was this time yesterday.

i made a point of watching FOX news for a while earlier...i think seeing their reaction along with that of DT and others...yeah, i'm feeling pretty good about it now. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2