2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

😂😂😂

What? The guy who said Joe Biden should drop out now wants to run for president now that Joe Biden has done what he asks? No one could've seen this coming. 

I actually think Manchin will do everyone the service that's needed which is to be the sacrificial lamb to be served up for Kamala to get the nomination through an actual primary where she's not the only candidate. 

• Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
1 hour ago, mdmost said:
The great replacement theory people will let their freak flags fully fly for all to see. This is so much better than them staying in the shadows. This is what America needs to see. This is how we have the reckoning this nation has been needing since Obama left office. Let is all come out. Our country needs it to happen. 

You clearly don't travel through rural Texas or the Coast. They are loudly flying their freak flags and running their mouths openly.

Ah you mean all those people who never see all the people that terrify them so much. I'm talking about the people in cities and suburbs who need to show their true selves. 

27 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

GTC83XTWQAAQaCw?format=jpg&name=medium

Full aggy 

Yeah think off all those venues that Trump never paid that would have been made whole had he never had to do rallies there against Crooked Joe Biden. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

CBS News reported that Joe Manchin is considering re-registering as a Democrat to challenge Harris or whomever else might come out as a potential nominee in order to try to bring the party to the center. Said he’s not sure yet but he’s considering it.

I say go fuck yourself, Manchin. You just want to kill any climate initiatives. 

All Dems hate that guy 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

One reason I'm excited by Kamala is that I just know that somehow, somewhere a geriatric Trump will make some sort of misogynistic or racist remark that will backfire on him spectacularly with women and/or African Americans. 

Right, this is very different from saying something about Hillary who people didn't really like. Please pleas please pull out the DEI stuff with a woman who's credentials would make Trump look like the moron he is. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

One reason I'm excited by Kamala is that I just know that somehow, somewhere a geriatric Trump will make some sort of misogynistic or racist remark that will backfire on him spectacularly with women and/or African Americans. 

Suddenly?

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Finally, Trump will make a misstep and say something overtly racist and/or misogynistic. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6
  • Rage+1 2

So I’m confused … her phrase “what can be, unburdened by what has been” is satanic? I mean I kinda think it means a black woman can be POTUS? And that the phrase can be used as inspiration for anyone looking to break through discrimination. Am I wrong? 

Just now, troph said:

So I’m confused … her phrase “what can be, unburdened by what has been” is satanic? I mean I kinda think it means a black woman can be POTUS? And that the phrase can be used as inspiration for anyone looking to break through discrimination. Am I wrong? 

She's a black woman. That's Satan to some scared white nutbars. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, troph said:

These people are psychotic religious zealots.  Don't try to understand.  They are broken humans.

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, naija said:

Manchin is basically THAT dude that sees a Black woman moving up and thinks, by default, he is the better option

Again, he's the perfect asshole we need right now. He's the perfect thing to use to demonstrate to the middle and the enthusiastic just who is trying to keep Trump in office.

Newsom endorsed Kamala according to CBS. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I used to love watching the McLaughlin Group in the '80s and '90s but toward the end of his run he was constantly coming up with faux outrage stuff only inside-the-Beltway people cared about because the rich people he knew asked him to talk about it.  

For some reason this tweet reminded me of that.  Totally, "who gives a fuck" territory and yet these idiots think it is.