2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

That's huge 

This should be over by Friday. Only selfish assholes who are soon to be unemployed dinosaurs like Manchin want to hold this up. 

And the media did what it did and well whatever but Biden and the party used them too today EVERYONE has come out on the shows and it’s been a fun day to watch 

I’ll be the first to give Kamala fashion advice tho -  let’s stick to navy, black and possibly dark brown suits, off days jeans and a dark blazer. I’m not a fan of the pastel colors for president. And no skirts. Sorry not sorry. 

Edited by troph
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Texas Flood said:

immamac isn’t impressed

Almost 3M to 15M to below 👇 👇 👇 👇 

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

And now they are over 30M+. 

That's impressive. 3M is bullshit. Stand by my post. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, immamac said:

Almost 3M to 15M to below 👇 👇 👇 👇 

And now they are over 30M+. 

That's impressive. 3M is bullshit. Stand by my post. 

42m now 

• Hook 'Em 4

8 minutes ago, troph said:

Alright, look I was pissed about a lot of things and I’m still sad we don’t get a Biden second term but my biggest fear is we would lose to Trump. I’m still not happy about the way some of it went down, but…

I can give shout outs to folks (you know who you are) and say I was wrong you were right.

I truly thought this was going to just keep spiraling down the tubes and frankly early this morning it looked like it was. Yeah he had to go and I resented having him forced into that place and maybe it was required but I didn’t like it. I don’t think he did either. But Biden did a remarkable thing today and I salute him and I salute the Party for coalescing around Kamala quickly.  And as I said any remaining grievances I’d drop as soon as he dropped out. 

I was wrong based out of fear of a bigger clusterfuck which was entirely possible. Fear ain’t no way to go through life. 

today has been a very good day.

long way until Nov 

1 minute ago, immamac said:

Weird. 3M seems really like a bullshit unimpressive number right about now. I bet it's 20x by the end of the night. 

It was 3m very quickly after Biden announced. It’s been flying upwards since. It’s great, so much enthusiasm 

MSNBC saying source is telling them she will have the delegates necessary by Wednesday 

Souf Carolina just came out and gave their delegates to Harris to match with UTjr and UGA

• Hook 'Em 6

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

MSNBC saying source is telling them she will have the delegates necessary by Wednesday 

Souf Carolina just came out and gave their delegates to Harris to match with UTjr and UGA

Plotting Episode 4 GIF by The Simpsons

• Drool 1

I think we are on pace to beat the largest single day total on Act Blue, which was the day after RBG died (73m), considering it’s at 47m 7 hours later 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1