2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

33 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Fuck yes.  Can we change the thread title?  No more chicken little shit.  

Hey, some of us bitches are brat but we got over it so let’s go!!

did I do that right? Asking before I go to my kids using the word brat.  I already said Kamala has the riz to win and they eye rolled me.

Edited by troph
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

😂😂😂

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

CBS News reported that Joe Manchin is considering re-registering as a Democrat to challenge Harris or whomever else might come out as a potential nominee in order to try to bring the party to the center. Said he’s not sure yet but he’s considering it.

I say go fuck yourself, Manchin. You just want to kill any climate initiatives. 

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

All Dems hate that guy 

This is why it's good and y'all are looking at it wrong. Perfect really if he did. Gives the appearance of a well known challenger who no one would accuse of toeing the party line, but in reality no one likes him and Harris cruises.

2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

image.thumb.png.1555f4df5852c9d1d2bdabdabf28e802.png

@Gidnik which are you? I'm thinking OP?

2 hours ago, Pancho said:

The coconut thing they have with Kamala could invoke a big gen z turnout. It’s crazily popular on social media

Stupid, sad, but yes.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, troph said:

Hey, some of us bitches are brat but we got over it so let’s go!!

did I do that right? Asking before I go to my kids using the word brat.  I already said Kamala has the riz to win and they eye rolled me.

Fr no cap, on god?

• Haha 1

Need to lock this up by the end of the week.

First - Televised sit down interviews and town halls to re-introduce herself to the country, leading up to the DNC. 

Second - Nail the DNC speech 

Third - Challenge Trump to a debate 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Need to lock this up by the end of the week.

First - Televised sit down interviews and town halls to re-introduce herself to the country, leading up to the DNC. 

Second - Nail the DNC speech 

Third - Challenge Trump to a debate 

Rally at her college, Howard to kick it off 

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Pancho said:

Yes

Joy Reid already said Donna Brazile texted her to say Manchin contacted Donna about what the process is to get on the ballot and Donna said “well first, you have to be a Democrat”

Donna be like 

tired over it GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Just now, Pancho said:

Yes

Joy Reid already said Donna Brazile texted her to say Manchin contacted Donna about what the process is to get on the ballot and Donna said “well first, you have to be a Democrat”

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

• Haha 4

40 minutes ago, bolverk said:

As the OP, I'd be happy to change it back to something more positive (or neutral) and will take suggestions unless @immamac objects.

Good placeholder until Harris is the nominee and then you can go with 2024: The Prosecutor vs the Felon

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, troph said:

I’m still sad we don’t get a Biden second term

I can sort of get this in the abstract, but where do you think Kamala Harris is going to significantly veer from the Biden administration's policy agenda?

I agree if there's a situation in a 49-51 Senate where you need to get a crossover vote or two, Biden was more likely to be able to make that happen than Harris will be. But aside from that?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TexEx15 said:

Can you imagine. 

Non-negligible amount of MAGAtards would fall out of their rascals with heart attacks 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Just now, TexArcher said:

Oh, now elections matter, Miller, you ugly micropeen Nazi?

If I see another Republican mention how you cannot overturn the will of the voters, I’m going to scream 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Non-negligible amount of MAGAtards would fall out of their rascals with heart attacks 

I’m already on board. You don’t have to sweeten the deal.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Yes

image.gif.e41ccab758ea70a2ddbb04d6bf24f686.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1