2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

• immamac changed the title to 2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.
28 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

MAGA now on Twitter saying that Kamala can't legitimately claim to be part black because her mother is from India and her father is Jamaican. 

ktf.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I was wrong too.

Or as Trump would say, "Thhhuuu..."

3.gif

goddamn, sometimes I wish we had a limited number of "double reps" we could hand out.

I had forgotten all about that. And thats the thing with Trump, he's such a fucking stupid buffoon, there's another  200 bizarre anecdotes I'm sure I have forgotten. Nothing but bangers from that weirdo.

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Somebody should do a proper video mashup of that song, highlighting Kamala with rhythm juxtaposed with old ass Diaper Don executing his double jackoff extravaganza. Bonus points if they could get whoever released that godawful song to come out with a new version with Stormy Daniels in the video lip syncing short dick man everytime the lyric came up. Trump would go fucking insane if that went viral. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 3

35 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

MAGA now on Twitter saying that Kamala can't legitimately claim to be part black because her mother is from India and her father is Jamaican. 

pulling the black card is not a good idea for maga gqp cult 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

#truth 

I hope that's true, but the deplorables will still be there somehow keeping the race close when this shouldn't even be a race at all.

But, baby steps. If Trump loses and passes into a final grift and maybe jail, what next? I'm not optimistic we'll see someone from that side who is any better.

Just now, 4th&Five said:

I don’t even think she plays golf!

The audacity of the Crypt Keeper saying someone else doesn’t work hard. 

• Haha 2

This play by the R’s that she was in on his incapacity hopefully falls on deaf ears.  It’s not like he’s some dementia addled old man wandering the neighborhood in his underwear.  He is simply acknowledging that the path forward for the party, and the defeat of Trump, is not with him at the helm.  Should be an easy point to quash.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

"Last Week Tonight" returns from its break this evening. They had better not have pre-recorded it yesterday.

Pretty sure they did 

"Last Week Tonight" returns from its break this evening. They had better not have pre-recorded it yesterday.

I don’t think they can pivot this fast but I guess we will see.

My donation is in!
  • Hook 'Em 2

Just now, tx 3 putt said:

I expect Tx / Fl to be leading the way here. God help us if it lands in front of the illegitimate Supreme Court …..

The Texas deadline is like late August. 

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Back in 1960s Selma at the burger joint right across the bridge, her not-quite-black self would find a window placed there for her convenience so she wouldn't have to feel uncomfortable ordering inside with the white people.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 4

24 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Can you imagine. 

I don’t know. I can imagine a lot. 

25 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

can sort of get this in the abstract, but where do you think Kamala Harris is going to significantly veer from the Biden administration's policy agenda?

In the plastic straw space. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

This play by the R’s that she was in on his incapacity hopefully falls on deaf ears.  It’s not like he’s some dementia addled old man wandering the neighborhood in his underwear.  He is simply acknowledging that the path forward for the party, and the defeat of Trump, is not with him at the helm.  Should be an easy point to quash.

It will play to their zombies. They're lost causes. Anybody who doubted Biden who matters only started doing so seriously after the debate.

Just now, Da Fino said:

Fox has their election pro on now saying this is against the rules as he understands them. Not against the law…the rules as he understands them. 

IMG_3634.jpeg

Marc Elias will eat this man alive. And he knows all the rules and laws. The rules of a private organization, mind you. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Fox has their election pro on now saying this is against the rules as he understands them. Not against the law…the rules as he understands them. 

IMG_3634.thumb.jpeg.4416b08a8590c01ebbebcc0b27ab2076.jpeg

That may be, literally… the most punchable face, I have ever seen.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

12 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I don’t even think she plays golf!

That soulless cunt hit two racist stereotypes. She is a pollster by trade. I guess that’s the poll tested Bat Signal to a group they want to mobilize?

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Friday lunch, I was eating a plate of enchiladas at the Molina's bar trying hard to ignore a group of MAGA debating who would replace Biden if he stepped down, when I foolishly interjected with my view that the democrats had no option other than Harris.  My theory was that it is impossible for any democrat to win without large turnout from Black women and that throwing Harris under the bus would alienate black women.  Their immediate response was that Harris is not black.  I recognized my foolishness at attempting to have an intelligent conversation with them and returned to my enchiladas, which slammed.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Drool 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1